Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreversweet54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 09:57 PM
    How to lose body fat
    What is the best way for losing body fat quickly and easy?
    Fatness on your belly, arms, legs, and face
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 10:24 PM

Cardio.
    Eating healthy nutritious foods.
    Drinking plenty of water.

Losing inches takes hard work, dedication and motivation. You can lose 3+ inches in a week if you work hard.

There's no pill or magic machine that'll help you lose a great amount of weight in such a short period.

It takes exercise and nutrition.

Sarah
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 10:56 AM

Inches Muddy? :confused:

I'll add try doing weekly exercise, preferably twice daily during an hour, chew your food well before swallowing, eat plenty vegetables and fruits instead of snacks. Have cereals, which are rich in fibres, and avoid eating between regular meals.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Inches Muddy? :confused:
    If your focused on getting thinner than it's inches, or centimeters that you should be paying more attention to than the scale. You can get a measuring tape like so:

This way you can truly see if you are losing fat or not. If your working out chances are you'll gain muscle too- which adds weight, often a person will think they are doing their diet and exercising all wrong, when in fact they are.

I should've been more clear.

Sorry,

Sarah
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 03:32 AM

Oh! I get it now, thanks! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You want to lose Body Fat the Healthy way? Come here! [ 7 Answers ]

I would first like to say to you lads and ladies that saying "I want to lose 5 pounds" or "lose weight" is VERY Misleading. What you should be saying is "I want to lose FAT." This is because your "Weight" does not JUST consist of Fat! Actually.. most of your weight comes from Bone Mass, Body parts...

Why won't my body lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 22, 5'3 and 160 lbs. If you look at me, I'm very height/weight proportional. None of my friends would ever consider me over weight and I'm perfectly healthy in every other aspect. My BMI is completely off though and I've been struggling to trim off my left over baby fat since I was 14 and it's...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search