Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygalrachii Posts: 24, Reputation: -3

Aug 6, 2009, 07:10 PM
    My green eyed tree frog
    I was wondering what you feed a green eyed tree frog and how to take care of it!:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 07:30 PM

I know frogs like flies and they should like crickets too.
    Live ones.

Here is a site
    The basic care of the green tree frog

I would also make a little swimming pool for them too.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 06:02 PM
    You probably need to turn it loose. It will most likely die if you don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but l [ 1 Answers ]

A Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but leaf nut. I want its name.

How to vanquish the green eyed monster? [ 7 Answers ]

I just can't seem to stop myself from getting jealous over stuff I know is ridiculous - if I think about him being with the other girls he had been with before even knowing me I get worked up, angry & insecure or if he looks at a pretty girl I keep asking him about it why etc till we end up in an...

Cross-Eyed Puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I recently bought a maltese shi tzu puppy. However, it's cross eyed (reversed) - its eyes roll outwards instead of inwards. It appears to occur on both eyes (but not at the same time). I know that sounds ridiculously normal but I'll give you an example: If the puppy was looking...

Green tree repo [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking at a gree tree repo and they say in order to buy the repo the buyer must pay back taxes and back lot rent. I went to the owner of the park where the mobile home is at and he is asking $5200 in back rent. Am I legally responsible for paying the back rent when I have the title and...

Cross eyed pug puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My male pug puppy is 8 weeks old and we just got him yesterday. He appears to be cross eyed - except the opposite way i.e. his eyes both roll to the outer sides. The owner we bought him from said that this would resolve itself as he grows up but I just wanted a second opinion!

View more questions Search