Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it
    Hi everyone one
    Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke my ankle... etc was in the hospital for 1 month doctors said I was not going to make it.. but thank god I'm still hear

THE STORY
    I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2yrs and 3 months... and she works at a bar from 7pm ttill 2am... so on I had my 5th suregery on July 24th... the whole month my girlfriend was talking about getting married... and ill do anything for her... so I was like OK in 1yr or so... when I am all healed up... so I had my suregery and we didn't talk for 1 week... which is weried.. beacuse we talk every day for at least 2 hrs... and we see each other every other day... so she called me and I am under exteme pain... and told her I'm sorry I love and I can't talk... so she's like OK bye... and aguset 1st my sisteers b-day I called her over and she did... but I gave her an attuide cuzz she was walking to fast and I almost fell on the floor...

So she looked like she was about to cry... we figtht a lot because she is very jelouis.. she does not let me hang out with my friends ever.. beacuse we race and drift and usually go to clubs and they get girls... and I run from cops she has witnessed it... I do what I got to do... sorry you can call me an idot but I am lucky...

So on Saturday morning around 1 30am she called me crying saying that some guy grabbed her and was saying stuff that he would do to her...
    So I was there for her supooring her she works to suport her grand parents..

I told her quit ill give you how much money you need... I won $$$200,000 dollars from my case and I buy her everything I pay for her scchool... fix her car... buy her every purse there is at any mall... etc...

So she didn't say nothing... so we ddint talk until Tuesday aguset 4th she was over my house... and she was different usually she is happy to see me... but she looked tired and not happy... so I thougth she's is tried from going to school and working... so she didn't even give me a hug or kiss which is werid because we always do that...

And I asked wahts wrong she said notithing... and looked at me and said I'm sorry... I see you more of a friend then a boyfriend... im sorry.. im like what since when you wanted to get married... shes like yea I did but the way you were on your sis b-day I'm like I'm sorry...
    So she was about to leave to go to work... and she's lilke there is this GUY AT MY WORK... I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM... I STARTED TO CRY IN FRONT OF HER... I NEVER CRY... EVEN WHEN I HAD MY ACCIDNET.. I KNOW ITS HARD TO Believe BUT ITS TRUE..
    So she told me she needs time to think... she wants to be single but she loves me more then anyone... and she will let me know her answer by Friday

I need help I bought her a ring .I was going to give it to her this Friday and ask her to marry me...

I am so hurt I can't sleep... I just don't see a point in living... my car was everything to me and idn... just everyithing is dead... my family is worried about me that ill kill myself...

Idn what to do?
    And was I wrong for crying in front of her...
    Do I wait for her to tell me an answer...
    Or do I try to forget about her...
    Idn I just need some opionnsss... thank you so much SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

ONE MORE THING SHE IS REALLY HOT... and I get a lot of attention from girls to but I got scars and arthiris and 1/4 of my body has nurve damage... so once they see that its over..
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 07:43 PM

Harshness warning

I hate to say it, but both of you have a lot of growing up to do before you can worry about marriage.

If you were meant to be together, both of you will find a way to make it work one day. But both of you have a lot of personal issues that you need to work on before you can have a serious relationship together.

First of all, she seems extremely confused about what she wants. She wants time, so give her time to figure it out. It will be better for the long run. Let her come to you. Don't give her anymore pressure. It will just push her away.

In the meantime, you need to work on yourself. You've got to get your act together and fix up your life. It's time for you to stop doing illegal things and partying. Get a good education, get a real job and focus on healing from your injuries.

You can't take care of soemone else if you can't even take care of yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

How should I tolerate my best friend with another girl who was also my best friend? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi to all here is my story I loved a guy... I proposed him he said you are very good friend really I can't loose u... our relation became very strong we two became my best friend rather he also considers me best friend... a girl who was my best friend always said you two are made for each other......

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

She sees me as a more than a friend? [ 11 Answers ]

I met this girl online and got to know her a bit over about 2 months. We met up in the real world and she is great like I imagined. I'm pretty sure she likes me and I was what she was expecting as well. We spent a few hours together talking, it was great and the time flew by. The problem is I am...

Husband does want wife to read e-mail from female friend [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I have another relational issue. I have had trust issues within my 6 year relationship with my now husband. We dated from 5 1/2 years, and have been married 8 months. During our courtship I was jealous of my husband's female friends (and I must admit, although I'm getting better... I...

View more questions Search