Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovesTheSun13 Posts: 68, Reputation: -2

Aug 6, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Strong pain in my chest, why could this be?
    I don't drink coffee, I try to excersise as much as possible, and I eat well. I could be just sitting down, I could be doing anything and this sharp pain in my chest comes and I have to hold my breath for a few seconds because it hurts so much to take a breath.. What could this be?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 05:42 PM

Do you have any other problems along with it like nausea or stomach pains or anything?
    Do you drink soda or a lot of bottled beverages?
    Do you notice it more after you eat or after you eat certain things?
    Do you feel weak or anything else when it happens?

It may be something like heart burn or GERD.

Aug 6, 2009, 05:45 PM
    My mother had heartburn so it could be hereditary. I do have pain in my stomach sometimes actually.. I feel weak often too, not all the time though. I have pop every once in a while, I don't have a sweet tooth
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 05:49 PM

You could try buying some papaya enzymes from GNC or health food store and take them when it bothers you. If that doesn't help then you should see a doctor.

Aug 6, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Thanks!
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 05:52 PM

Oh too, if you get them when you are worried or stressed then you should get some sublingual vitamin B12 too and take them when you feel that way too. Because it could be anxiety attacks if it happens when something is bothering you

You are too young for it to be adrenaline exhaust or some other things I would think.

But if it continues get to the doctors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

OK so a lot of times when I drink mountain dew or other dinks I will start to get chest pain. The pain verys sometimes but I can't get a normal breath in. I sometimes have the same problen on when I eat. I work out everyday and eat pretty good. Does anyone know why I'm having pain?

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing chest pain for approx a week now. The pain is over my left breast area and proceeds under and down my armpit. When I am relaxed it hurts more, when active I have dull ache. I am a 31 year old male.

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and been having chest pain for 4 months the doc said it is not a heartattack and they said it is a pulled muscel what else could it be for me to have it for so long:confused:

View more questions Search