Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Aug 6, 2009, 04:52 PM
    The neverending story
    What is the name the Sabastion calls out at the end of the movie? When he has to pick a name for the childlike empress, and he chooses his moms name, and he calls it out... I can't understand what the heck he is saying...

Anyone know??

Thanks!:)
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 6, 2009, 05:24 PM
    I could never understand what he said either.:confused:
    I looked it up a few years ago.
    Her name was "Moon Child!!!!":eek:

Aug 6, 2009, 05:41 PM

Lol. Moon child. Well hopefully if someone on here can figure it out... we'll both finally know.

Its annoying, I even put it on subtitles and it didn't say anything during that part! Lol
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 06:20 PM

A_H had it correct. I just read about this the other day.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 8, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Yes, its Moonchild. Many people couldn't understand what the kid was screaming at the end, because of the way the actor stretches out the word. Watch the movie again and see how he says "Moooon Chi....ld!!"

Aug 8, 2009, 04:19 PM

Oh It really is moonchild? My BAD that's funny! Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother's name in The Neverending Story? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the name of Bastian's mother is that he yells out at the end of the movie. This has always bugged me because I could never understand what he said. I was watching the movie last night and I still can't make out the name he calls. Thanks!

Neverending hotflashes! [ 2 Answers ]

Is Prempro supposed to work for everyone? Is there a build up time, I've been taking it for 4 days and have seen No results, even after doubling the amount.

Neverending Bad Breath [ 5 Answers ]

I Have Been Suffering With This Problem For Years Now. It Seems As Though I Am Actually Breathing Bad Breath Through My Nose! I Can Enter A Room And Within Minutes Someone Will Say Somebody Has Bad Breath Of Course That's Me. No Sinus Problems No Metabolic Abnormalities Except Pylori Does This...

95civic ex surge neverending! [ 14 Answers ]

OK well just put on a brand new o2 sensor the old one checked out bad and no effect.. the car now no longer throws 43 though.. lets see tried brand new iacv. Tightened fiacv all way down but still sucks a little?. I have also replaced the tps sensor,pcv, and tried a new map sensor replaced the icm...

I am looking for a movie that is like these movies Fantasia,The neverending story ple [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie it is like Fantasia and The neverending story. I remember that there was this boy and that he is in this room with this guy with white hair and he has these balls that he is twisting in his hands and then they walk on the stairs upside down and there is also this...

View more questions Search