Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nouf company Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 09:05 AM
    A letter draft
    Hi mates, I'm nadja from spain. Since the english is not my native language I've bee frustrated to draft a letter. My question is I wanted to visit a company manufacturer to visit they place and wanted see their all textile products. But I'm wondering how could I send a letter to this company regarding my visiting. I'm looking forward from your kind help. Thank you in advance.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 09:57 AM

What do you know about this manufacturer? Do you know if they normally offer tours? Are you sure you have to actually contact them to see all their products? Or is it like a factory with a store attached? More info would be helpful.

Aug 6, 2009, 10:07 AM

Yeah friend of mine had been visited this company already and recommended to me. This curtain, made ups and towel manufacturer is trust worthy so I would like to go to visit their company but prior to that I wanted to write an email but dunt know how? Help me thank u
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 10:34 AM

How did your friend get in touch with them? Do they have a website? If so, go to their website. Many companies with websites have a "contact us" link. Even if there is no email address, there will probably be an address you can write to them at. We can help you here and proof read a draft of the letter you want to send them but you have to do some of the work here too. I can't tell you where to send the email. You haven't even told me what company or anything about the company.

Aug 6, 2009, 10:42 AM

I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I think we're not communicating probably. Wot I meant I was I have their email address and all but I don't know how to draft an email? The appropriate format and what should I write in it?

About this company they don't have any website. Their company name is "shoba export" and my friend came across this company while she was studying her course in india.

Could you advice me or write a sample just for some idea plzzz thanks dear
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 11:01 AM

The company is in india but you need to write a letter in english?

I think it will be better if you draft the letter and post it here to be proof read. Unless you know exactly who you need permission from, address it "To whom it may concern". Explain who you are and why you want to come and see their factory.

Aug 6, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Dear ***

This is nadja from spain, I have an exporting - importing association in Spain. I visited your website and am interested into visiting your company for business purpose kindly send me an invitation letter for this visit,

Regards
    Nadja

Is it fine?? Mate

Aug 6, 2009, 11:10 AM
    I'll give you their address. His name is sreenath and company name is shoba exporter and website addreses is [email protected] and some contact number this is all I got from his visiting card. Should I write further something. Is my writing format is fine? Do advice me. Thank you soooooooooo much
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 11:23 AM

You told me that they don't have a website. But in your draft you say you visited their website. The reason I keep asking for details like that is I don't want to help someone go visit someplace posing as a legitimate place of business. I want to make sure if I help you go visit this place it's a real business, not some place where they're going to harvest your organs when you get there. People do crazy things.

Truthfully, your draft sounds like something that is going to go straight to spam. First off, "dear" is the way you address a friend or relative. Not a potential business associate. And what is your business purpose? If I were them I would want to know if I'll be talking with a potential buyer or supplier or someone who is maybe just getting into the business and looking at other companies for ideas. And "send me an invitation letter for this visit" sounds pushy. Telling them that you would like to talk with them about visiting is a friendlier approach.

Aug 6, 2009, 11:33 AM

I mean I saw their product throug my friend website she is their franchise in Germany. But I don't want to deal through her so I prefer to visit this company.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 11:40 AM

OK. Time for a second draft. You can post it here again. This time stick to facts. If you tell them you heard about them through their website and they don't have a website that's going to seem fishy.

Aug 6, 2009, 11:54 AM

OK.

Mr. ****

I am Nadja from spain and I'm exporter and importer of textiles and stuff. I would like to know more about your products and will be glad if I could visit your company for this reason. Some of the products I'd been seen from one of my friends. And It would be great if we could start a new business relationship in india and spain.

Best regards
    Nadja

Will do?? Mate
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:17 PM

Better. But still needs improvement. "Stuff"-too general. Either elaborate or end it at textiles.

I am an exporter and importer of textiles from Spain. I'm interested in the possibility of starting a business relationship between our companies. I've seen some of your products through a friend of mine and am interested in seeing more. Perhaps I can come and visit your company?

Best regards,
    Nadja

I think what I wrote flows a little better but I believe it still gets to the point you want. If you wait a little while before you send it there's a better chance others will come along and they may have more suggestions for improvements.

Aug 6, 2009, 12:20 PM

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much justcurious55. You helped me a lot. This is what I am looking for finally I got it. And of course I will wait see and others suggesion too thanks once again cheers
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:23 PM

Glad I could help :)

Aug 6, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    better. but still needs improvement. "Stuff"-too general. either elaborate or end it at textiles.

I am an exporter and importer of textiles from Spain. I'm interested in the possibility of starting a business relationship between our companies. I've seen some of your products through a friend of mine and am interested in seeing more. Perhaps I can come and visit your company?

Best regards,
    Nadja

i think what i wrote flows a little better but i believe it still gets to the point you want. if you wait a little while before you send it there's a better chance others will come along and they may have more suggestions for improvements.

Well done mate. You are fantastic and very compassionate. I'll keep in touch with you. Glad I found my need finally. Txs aloooooooot :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need template and a draft sponsorship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to organise inter-school competition in my community but since I have never written any such letter to appeal for funds from businesses before I don't know how to go about it. I need your advice and template. Many thanks Fiii

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Small Claims Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter my [ 1 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Statute barred collection agency.. Draft letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Canada Bonded Credit Limited recently some how got hold of me. They are trying to collect on a debt which came into effect on Jun22, 2004. According to the Ontario Statute of Limitation, they can no longer collect on this. I wanted to send them a letter to "validate" the debt. Can anyone...

View more questions Search