Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucepg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 08:34 AM
    401K power of attorney
    As a paticipant in a 401K where employer and I both contrbute, can I name a power of attorney for my account?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 09:19 AM
    You can name a power of attorney ( they have the ability to sign documents for you)
    If you wish to make it specific where they can only sign for papers on the 401K you may) Are you going to be out of town, or for someone unable to sign papers ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power Of Attorney [ 10 Answers ]

My mother is dying and I in the hospital. My sister is Power Of Attorney. Can my sister leagally withdrawl all of my mothers pension monies without my mothers consent?

Fee for being Power of Attorney [ 5 Answers ]

A sister and myself are co-power of attorney for another sister. Can we charge a fee? If so, how much? Does this vary by state? The POA was done in Pennsylvania. Thanks

Power of Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about the Power of Attorney Law in Pennsylvania. Is there a difference when two people are names as Power of Attorney for someone, if the wording is "AND" or "AND OR"? What does the different mean? If it POA says "AND" and one named POA does things without the...

Power of Attorney [ 3 Answers ]

Can Banks refuse a legal Power of Attorney from authorized party?

Power of attorney [ 4 Answers ]

A friend, recently incarcerated in PA, was told by her mother that her grandmother left her a sizable inheritance (granny lived in NY). The mother now wants my friend to sign over power of attorney to her. While reading up trying to help my friend decide what to do (she is getting some negative...

View more questions Search