Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    obri0210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Cdr burning problems
    Just recently my Macintosh 10.2.8 computer has not let me burn photo documents onto a cdr. It will go through the whole burning and verification process and then a window will pop up saying that my computers operating system cannot read any of the files. Sometimes in will let me burn 7mb or about 5 photos but that is all. I am doing everything exactly as I have before when it worked for over 2 years. What is wrong? Hopeless, Molle:confused:
    ras100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 02:49 PM
    It sounds like the cd burner may be on the way out. You can buy a new external cd/dvd burner for around $100. Toast software is usually bundled with the burners - highly recommended. Also, consider upgrading to Tiger (10.4) if you have the ram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cd burning [ 4 Answers ]

I am a church webmaster I would like to record burn long play cd fast, is there a computer with mulit cd burning stand alone. And is there a software the burn multi cd's at once.

Burning... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I know a little about burning data dics... but one thing is I want to burn a pack of installer for example Adobe CS Pack but I notice that the file size is too big it won't fit in to my 700MB cd so I want to make it 2 cds like some installer pack into 3 cds or more... but I don't know...

Problems burning cds [ 5 Answers ]

I have just encountered a problem and I'm stuck. I am having problems burning any kind of data to cds. It starts fine but when it comes to closing the disk and making ready to use it kicks the disk out and fails. I've tried burning using the burning wizard on xp, nero and media player and the...

Burning CD [ 8 Answers ]

I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why, all of a sudden Nero will only write CDA files. Up until recently I have had no problem writing MP3s to CD in MP3 format. I have wasted many CDs while trying to find a solution. :-/

Problems burning cds [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded some movies from kazaa and I am trying to copy them to disc so I can watch the on my dvd player they come down as avi files do I need to change them to mpeg files also when I tried to burn them to disc I get a message disc is to small also I have had a message saying cannot open...

View more questions Search