Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxine123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Am I pregnant
    Hi guys am quiet scared I had my last period on the 27th of jun and justhe other day I had little spots of dark brown blood like old blood :S I have been very tired and I keep getting head aches could some one please tell me something more about what they think plzzzzz
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 06:15 AM
    There is no way for us to know whether you are or are not pregnant. Have you tried taking a HPT using first morning urine?

Aug 6, 2009, 06:19 AM

No ! I was wondering if these are signs of pregnancy amscared
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 06:22 AM
    These are signs of pregnancy as well as premenstrual symptoms. It can be either/or. Take a HPT using first morning urine.

Also, are your periods regular? I noticed that you had the same problem a year ago in August.

Aug 6, 2009, 06:25 AM

Yes they are regullar now I went on the jag to get them on a good cycle I have my periods every 30 days.what oes premenstrual symptoms mean
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 06:26 AM
    Premenstrual symptoms are symptoms you get right before your period. They can be the same as pregnancy symptoms.

There is no way for us to tell over the internet if you are having pregnancy symptoms or not. You will have to take a pregnancy test.
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 7, 2009, 02:47 AM

I agree with j-9 take a test and put your mind at rest, if its negative then go to your docs to see if there's a prob you don't normally miss a period but I'm not a doc. Good luck

Aug 10, 2009, 03:46 AM

I still have not got my periods I'm scared to go buy a test its embarissing
    Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 03:49 AM
    Why is it embarrassing? Women get pregnant. That's just nature.

Aug 10, 2009, 03:53 AM

I'm only 18 I feel scared. I'm worried
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 10, 2009, 04:27 AM

Don't be scared just go and buy a test, you need to put your mind at ease and relax. If you don't want to buy a test then go and see your gp
    sweet1028 Posts: 146, Reputation: 43

Aug 10, 2009, 04:34 AM

If you are that scared, ask a good friend who doesn't mind to buy you a test. It's not that bad, they don't know if it's for you or a friend. Why does it matter anyway? They don't know you, and so what if they do.

Your 18, you are an adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search