Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mannyangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 12:05 AM
    How do I get my husband back?
    Hi, I had been married seven years, but a week ago I kick my husband out the house because he was going out at night very often and he was wasting a lot of money at the same time. I have 2 small children and I don't work. I asked him to come back home but he refuses! I had beged and cried but he doesn't want to! I don't know what to do! I wish some one could tell me what to do?
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Aug 6, 2009, 12:28 AM

Well first you should ask yourself if this is something you really want to live with, especially having two children you wouldn't want to put them through that, do you want him back due to financial needs or you really want him back in your life?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 11:11 AM

Do you even want him to come back? You kicked him out for a reason.

From his perspective, why would he want to come back? Just so that you can kick him out again?

If you wanted to work things out with him, be more mature about it. Talk things out and work things out together.

At this point, there's nothing you can do. He'll come back if he wants to. Otherwise, accept the consequences of your decision for kicking him out in the first place.
    Terry MJ Carter Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Aug 6, 2009, 03:20 PM

You've kicked him out for a valid reason.

As you said, he wastes a lot of money which instead he could have saved or invested.

I'm not telling you that he's not the perfect one for you, everyone makes mistake.

Give him time to realize his mistake, what is he actually doing. Don't be dependent on him; think for once about your children.

He might not be a good idol, example for your children but what you did as well is not.

This might make an impact on your children, be cautious.

The best possible way to sort things out is a meeting, take him out, somewhere he would feel comfortable, he'd feel home.

He does love his children too, so for their sake he'll realize his mistakes and will get straighten.

If he loves you, realizes his mistake, he'll be back..

"LOVE IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN LIVE WITH BUT IT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT"
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 03:29 PM

Hi mannyange,

You had obviously come to the end of the road with him and consequently blew, which is understandable.

However, I think now you must sort out your finances for your children's sakes, I would leave him alone for a while, don't beg or plead, he's probably wallowing in that.

I am certain that once you stop asking him and things calm down, he will be wondering why and will then come running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I can let my husband back in [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 5 years this September, been together for 9 years total. He's a wonderful hardworking man, who has done everything to take care of me (I'm Bi-Polar and suffer from severe depression, am chronically suicidal, plus I had a hysterectomy last March) and try to...

I want my husband to come back [ 2 Answers ]

I got married in2007 but I stay with husband for few days,now my husband is asking to divorce ,he told that I will give 2lacs settlement to me and told me to sign for mutual concern Is there any rights I have to go and stay with him. If my husband didn't accept me to stay with him wheather I...

I want my husband back [ 3 Answers ]

We have been married for 22 years He is 11 years younger than me. I was married before but sexually and physically abused. My husband is my hero. We have problems and he was always there for me. Over the past 5-6 years he has become very distant and says he is not in love with me any more. He loves...

Should I go back to my husband? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 7 years. I have known my husband for 15 years. Our marriage was never great. For 99% of our marriage we both had a serious smoking pot problem. He was worse than me, but I will take responsibility. I begged and begged for him to quit for many years. For him it...

View more questions Search