Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestionReality Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Is the law of attraction magic?
    I noticed from some other posts that the way magic works is a lot like the law of attraction, I was wondering if they could possibly be one in the same?

Aug 10, 2009, 07:25 PM

I'm also thinking that the power of prayer is along the same lines as well?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:47 PM
    It's probably so, QuestionReality. Is there a particular reason or reasons as to why you're asking the question, please? I'm one that certainly believes there to be a connectedness between all persons, whether it be physical, mental, in other ways or in combinations, thereof.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 10, 2009, 10:57 PM

I see magic as, by the loosest definition, anything that cannot be explained scientifically. That being said, the laws of attraction and prayer and any number of other things can be seen as magic. A hundred years ago the idea of a 'horseless carriage' was the stuff of fairy tales and magic. Who's to say what is magic and what isn't?

Aug 12, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    It's probably so, QuestionReality. Is there a particular reason or reasons as to why you're asking the question, please? I'm one that certainly believes there to be a connectedness between all persons, whether it be physical, mental, in other ways or in combinations, thereof.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    Well mainly because I've been trying to use the law of attraction to better my life, I don't fully understand it yet but I think in time I will, and secondly because I believe that if we are capable of understanding all of this as human beings together that the world will improve.

Aug 12, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    i see magic as, by the loosest definition, anything that cannot be explained scientifically. that being said, the laws of attraction and prayer and any number of other things can be seen as magic. a hundred years ago the idea of a 'horseless carriage' was the stuff of fairy tales and magic. who's to say what is magic and what isn't?
    That's a good way of putting it. It's good to think about basic understandings of things, sometimes it can get to complicated when it's really very simple.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 10:48 PM

Yes, Magic is just more like a hobby even if it is good or bad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men & Attraction [ 9 Answers ]

Is it true that when a guy is very interested in one particular girl, he tends to focus on her only and is less interested in other girls ?

I would like to know about the law of attraction [ 6 Answers ]

For some time, I have been hearing about the law of attraction,but do not know Exactly what it is all about. Could someone kindly enlighten me about this subject, As I would like to know more about it? Thanks.

Should there be physical attraction-looks? [ 3 Answers ]

If you meet a really nice guy that seems to have it all(personality,responsible,trust,honest) have much in common-compatible in a lot of areas,and I guess that is considered chemistry to some. But the head over heels isn't there, but he is this great guy, or the attraction isn't there-physically...

Law of Attraction [ 93 Answers ]

The Law of Attraction What you focus on expands. Your thoughts, feelings, and actions will expand and return to you. Every thought you have, is like placing an order out into the universe and it will return to you. If you truly want to change your life for the better then change your...

Its all about attraction; [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am nishu,and I have prolem which is very silly to here.I am more attracted towards the women of age between 30 to 35 years,silly is't it.ut my friends used to make fun on the same topic.I am really confused,what do ,is this because aged women are really sexy to look at or there is some...

View more questions Search