Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2004_4x4 Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Aug 5, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Pre-trial order
    I am being sued over a past credit card debt that the plaintiff has yet to show proof that the debt is mine through discovery and has objected to all that I ask of the plaintiff.the court has sent me papers stating the Pre -Trial Order is due to be filed.how do I do this?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 03:08 AM
    Normally the judge would file a PTO, the parties would file pretrial memoranda. So that's a bit of a puzzle.

Look up the civil rules for your jurisdiction. I suspect you will find your answer on it there, as well as other information you will need to know.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004_4x4 View Post
    i am being sued over a past credit card debt that the plaintiff has yet to show proof that the debt is mine through discovery and has objected to all that i ask of the plaintiff.the court has sent me papers stating the Pre -Trial Order is due to be filed.how do i do this?
    After reading your other post, why haven't you already filed a motion to dismiss?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 09:07 AM
    This should have been with other post, not a new thread started, I could have merely merged it, but poster knows how to add follow up.

So I am merely closing this, the OP can go back to original post and continue there if he wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance & Post Close Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

I’m struggling with both trial balance and post close trial balance. From my understanding the post trial balance should include all items that would show on the balance sheet right? It would show total assets and total liabilities right? The assets and expenses would be under debit and...

Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, and Trial and Adjusted Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused on how to post these and how to prepare the Adjusted Trial Balance. Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July...

Proposed Order/Signed order [ 17 Answers ]

We have a signed temporary order from Jan 2008. The court master issued a propsed order Sept 2008, but that has not been signed, and it may take a while since exceptions were fied. The proposed order has a modified schedule and a different CS amount and orders the Sept payment to go to me...

Rights to a speedy trial and can they keep your legally obtained money until the trial? [ 5 Answers ]

15 months ago the APD(Albany Police Department in Oregon) served a search warrant at our home. We had just gotten a settlement from a major motorcycle wreck my other half was in and had cash in our home. We have documents to prove we had just gotten this money 6 days prior to the search warrant....

View more questions Search