Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GcsGurl11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 07:20 AM
    Kissing
    I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 07:23 AM
    How old are you 2?

Oct 22, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    How old are you 2?
    Im 14 and he's turning 14 November 5th/..
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 07:29 AM
    What is the rush? The kiss will come when the time is right. You are both still so young.

If you kiss him, and he is not ready for it, it could backfire and make him not like you at all.

So you should hold off, the first kiss will come in time.

Oct 22, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Ok but I've only known I'm for about 4 days but its like I've known him forever and I usually wouldn't date people like him.. he dresses like a nerd but you see I like him like that and I don't know why I usually woundlnt like people like that but he's so nice but I just ont know if he likes me but I wish I knew what should we talk about tonight?
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 07:35 AM
    See, some good reasons right there why you should not kiss him.

1. You have only known him for about 4 days. Way too soon for a first kiss.
    2. You don't know if he likes you. Kissing him could highly embarrass you if he doesn't.

Why do you need to talk to him tonight? Don't call him, let him call you. That way you will know he is at least interested in you.

Oct 22, 2006, 07:38 AM
    Im going over to his house to hqang out with him and his sister and his mom is so cool she even invited me to eat dinner with them.
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Okay, but don't kiss him. You don't even know if he is interested.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 22, 2006, 07:56 AM
    There are some things that really do get sweeter with the wait. A first kiss, any first kiss between two people is definitely one of them.

Kissing is also about trust and trust is something that takes time. There is lot of things to do before kissing. Here are a few:

Talking, laughing, smiling, putting a hand briefly on someone's arm or shoulder, telling each other about yourself, more smiling, hugging, more smiling, telling a little more personal stuff, learn to read signals from each other a little, holding hands (now there is a good one) and of course laughing some more too!

These are some things people do to warm up to a kiss.

Without knowing him better, what if you kissed him and he blabbed all over school in some way that made a lot of kids think you were too forward, where would you be then?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2006, 09:05 AM
    How about you ask you parents what they think?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 22, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    How about you ask you parents what they think?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL I don't know about you NK but that requires thinking about one's parents kissing and well, possibly other stuff, and I had to be well past my teen years before I was comfortable bringing that on!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
    I was referring more to them offering counsel on whether she is ready for such a step. She's asking "should I" not "how do you do it".
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 22, 2006, 02:15 PM
    No offense NK but I honestly think that everone's last choice is asking their parents about this stuff. It's just extremely awkard, to descibe it best. But maybe it's different with different parents...

Anyway, I think you should wait, you will know. It's one of those things where you will know, and it will be a lot more fun if you stop thinking about it and let it be spontenaous. Just be yourself and everything will fall into place.

Oct 24, 2006, 04:10 AM
    Well so I went to there house on Sunday and things went fine we had a leave fight and that was cool I guess and it almost seem like we were dating he took my purselikes 3 times and hided it but I like his neightbor bryan but he doesn't like me my because already talked to him also bryan asked hunter if he likes me and hunter says as a friend what should I do now?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 05:11 AM
    Who do u like Bryan or Hunter? :cool:

If Hunter said he likes you as a friend... then don't do anything, just be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I seem to have "developed" a problem tonight. I just removed my old manual thermo and labeled the wiring accordingly. It looked the heat hot came into a spot labeled "4". Then it was jumpered to Rc. So when I hooked up the Hunter programmable 44360, there was already a jumper between Rc and...

Hunter AutoSaver 550 [ 4 Answers ]

I installed a Hunter Auto Saver 550 in my home recently. Everything seemed to be working fine as the heat worked and that has been all I needed. Now that it has warmed up here and I need AC, the unit does not respond. I set it on cool and nothing happens. Even when I move the fan switch to "On"...

Hunter fans [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install a Hunter wall mount remote control for my hunter fan. Can anyone help?

Hunter spotlight problem [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to extract 60W lightbulb from the spotlight, but have just succeeded in spinning the socket inside the spotlight. I am not sure where I need to go from here :( My only intention was to replace the lightbulb.:)

Hunter vs. Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

Just purchased a new house that has two heating/cooling systems. I need to install programmable thermostats. Comparing Hunter to Honeywell, which one is the better company to go with?

View more questions Search