Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    famousdork1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Online dating?
    My friend, she likes this guy named brandon. They met over Myspace. And he also likes her back. She told me about him asking her out, and she told me she said yes. I have nothing against him. But what do YOU think about online dating?
    Me and her both know he's real, she's talked him on the phone. And he also sent her a picture with her name on his hand. But I still would like to know what you think about online dating. Alrighty, thanks. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 01:46 PM

Online dating, depends.

Myspace dating, not so sure.

You never know who or what the person really is. She may have talked to him on the phone, but does she really know anything about him?

He could be a 50 year old pedophile for all she knows.

If she's going to meet him, I'd suggest taking someone along, just to be safe.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 02:32 PM

There are programs where they input letters on different surfaces, i.e. a hand, and it looks like a pic, when it really is just a stock photo.

Anyway, as far as the online dating, I say it's adults only. Teens, a relationship will never work, if it can even be classified as a relationship, over anything like myspace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating [ 16 Answers ]

Like I've,e said before I have been divorced for some time.I am interested in what people think about onlin dating.I,m sick of the bar scene.I mean I still go to bars,but when I'm there I'm not looking for women.I go to enjoy good times with my friends.I'm not saying you can't meet some interesting...

Online dating [ 11 Answers ]

I met a guy in a chat room and we really hit it off. We are now "dating." The problem is that he lives in California and goes to college in Wisconsin... I live in Ohio. He tells me that we probably won't be able to meet for another year when I go off to college and I don't know if I can wait...

Dating online [ 27 Answers ]

Hi, I "met" a man on a dating site a few months ago. We are a bit far from each other so we have not met yet. We are not kids anymore :) At the beginning he was too fast for me, sending tons of emails every day, then we started to communicate on the phone and webcam. But he disappeared...

Online Dating [ 3 Answers ]

Im curious now. I have come across plenty of upset ladies because their men are registered on online dating. Is that considered cheating? (I suppose in the cyber world if there are flirts and emails going on with a complete stranger than that's saying something isnt)?

Online dating - what do I say to her? [ 16 Answers ]

I have now been single for five years, before that I was in an 11 year relationship that when bust. Ready for dating but it's not so easy find dates for my age group in pubs and clubs. I have joined a dating agency. What do I say to get that first response? Tell her about myself, my hobbies;...

View more questions Search