Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zasara1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Convert 100,000 yen into U.S. dollars
    You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000 yen for the payment that is scheduled for next month. Considering that your company possesses ony U.S. dollars, identify the spot and forward exchange rates. What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates? Which one would choose? Hom many dollars do you have to spend to acquire the amount of yen required?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 11:25 AM

Since this appears to be a homework question, what do you think the answer is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old US half dollars [ 2 Answers ]

I have 36 of my dad's old silver half dollars, ranging from 2 1936 Liberty coins to a few Franklin coins to a 1967 Kennedy coin. Most are pre-1960. The one I can read the best is the 1936 Liberty coin. I see no mint mark on the back of the coin. The front has a figure of a woman walking, left foot...

I want my 2 dollars [ 1 Answers ]

What movie had the paper boy saying /wheres my 2 dollars. I also remember a black camro and a gray dodge dart drag raceing near the end which he finally beats the dodge. I thk a girl fixes the camro cause it was setting in he driveway towards the end before the drag race. The dodge was always...

Using 401K dollars [ 1 Answers ]

I have cashed in my 401K and know I have 60 days to reinvest to avoid penalties. However, I now need surgery and was wondering if I could use some of my 401K money to pay for the surgery and not suffer penalties... is that possible?

Why do I owe the IRS $50 dollars? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I recently gave my tax information to a CPA and he told me I will probablt owe the IRS about $50.My question is how after paying $600 in taxes on a $6000 401k and also paying $900 in taxes on my regular 1040 form on a taxable income of $4150.I also drew unemployment last year after...

$5 dollars to who ever can answer this! [ 2 Answers ]

Srallod evif ni era sretrauq ynam woh (srallod evif uoy evig dluow I dias I nehw dessorc erew sregnif ym yaw eht yb) :D

View more questions Search