Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevillekb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 04:07 AM
    Height Increase
    Hi,
    My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height.
    I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me.
    I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland.
    Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.
    robfunnyboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Hi Neville, I know where you are coming from man, I am also desperate for the 6ft mark. Stimulation of the pituitary gland is something I also heard about, I recently purchased a innersole form a japenease website that is meant to stimulate this gland and increase growth. I haven't had any increase so far, but bearing in mind I have only used it for around 3/4 weeks everyday. It is called KIMI and you can find the site that sells the product by typing it into Google. To be perfectly honest I have reservations about the effect of the product I might have just wasted £15 of my money, but we'll do odd things for those extra few inches!
    I hope my comment helps you out a bit
    Rob
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
    Honestly, unless you spend mega bucks on growth hormone (gotten only through a physician) the rest is all "snake oil" and truly a matter of genetics.

If you decide to get something that is not health and safety approved then you run the risk of ingesting possible dangerous ingredients.

Beware if it is not a human growth hormone that is prescribed by a doctor!!
    gaurav22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 02:07 AM
    Just go through this video, as I found this info helpful.

Increase Height After 20 - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

Percent increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please help me out What is the formula for calculating percentage increases? For example in 2005 we sold 1500 apples in 2006 we sold 8700 apples. How much was the increase in percents? Thanks

Increase in Rent [ 3 Answers ]

I was fortunate enough to acquire a rental problem on the Gulf Coast of MS one month before Hurricane Katrina devastated the area. I was extremely fortunate that the rental property had only minor damages. We were given the option of signing a 1 or 2 year lease and chose a 2 year contract with...

I need to increase the price. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a letter for a cleaning business to increase the price of the weekly cleaning. We have not had a price increase in 7 years.

Child support increase [ 2 Answers ]

I was divorces 11 years ago in the state of Texas and moved to the state of Louisiana. I have lived in the state of Louisiana since the divorce was finalized. I have two children. My question is. In the 11 years since my divorce, I have not gotten a single child support increase. Does anyone...

View more questions Search