Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katinastef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 05:34 AM
    Ammonia smell in front room usually after rains
    The front room, specifically towards the one side of the room, smells fishy usually after every time it rains. The smell is getting stronger now, so strong that it wafts down the hallway and it's taking much more of an ammonia smell now that it's stronger. It only lasts for <1 day and very rarely happens without rain. There don't seem to be any entry points to beneath the house for animals to enter. The strongest it's been smelt like very strong ammonia urine- its horrible! Please help. The house was rat infested about 4 years ago and had exterminators come around- I don't see any signs of rodents now.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting Ammonia smell [ 2 Answers ]

I have pet rabbits in my house and I try to be as green as possible. But I heard that putting vailla extact in their water will do the trick. Do you know the ratio? And will it truly work? Thanks!

Toilets smell of ammonia when we haven't used bleach - what is it ? [ 3 Answers ]

WE bought a house that needed loads of work. The upstairs toilet had a bad bleach smell that would not go away and we could not pinpoint where the smell came from. We had 3x plumbers round, none of them new what it was. We have had every pipe , toilet, sink + tile replaced in the upstairs toilet +...

Increased ammonia smell in urine [ 6 Answers ]

I have 3 cats. All nuetered. One of them has urine that has the most potent ammonia smell I've ever been exposed to. I know he's not missing the box. The smell is the worst if one of his clumps break apart during scooping so I know it's not because of the box or the litter. He's perfectly healthy,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.