Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 12:05 AM
    Eyelash problems
    Over the past year the centre part of my top eyelashes have straightened to the point of obstructing my vision. I don't need or wear glasses, I have tried eyelash perming but my lashes were too strong and it didn't work. The doctor and optician have no idea why my once, beautiful, long curling eyelashes are now straight. It is so annoying as I can see them all the time, Does anyone know why this may have happened or what I can do about it.
    I am not taking any medication, which is the most common question asked of me. HELP!!
    Candice69 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 02:24 PM

You vould try eyelash curlers they would probably do the job .Or you could also trim them from the tip a bit and than use eyelash curlers.
    Also you could use vaseline that will condition it and maybe it won't be that strong but it will be healthier .
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 01:12 AM

Sometimes eyelashes that have fallen out or been pulled out grow in funny. I would talk to your doctor about getting it epilated. And hopefully it will grow back correctly.
    Northnr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 07:44 PM
    This happens to me too and I hate it. I already have bad vision in my other eye. I wear a sleep mask, I wonder if that affects the eyelashes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Various problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl who just started high school. I have been having trouble sleeping. I usually takes me two hours to fall asleep. I am usually very tired and or depressed.( cut back eating even hurt myself for fun)( I don't even realise it most of the time.I even have a bad burn scar from it) I now am...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

:p :D in Allosteric enzymeswhat happens when the ATP concentration is high and when it is low and how is it regulated?

Having problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I am using a wireless connection and I am having major problems with it staying connected, I used it on my old laptop and it was very stable and rarely fell over but now it will only stay connected for a few minutes- anyone have any ideas on...

IE Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, basically my problem is this: When I open up IE or ANYTHING related to IE, it crashes and says :"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". It been going on for about a year now and since I have learned to use Firefox... I looked on...

View more questions Search