Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 4, 2009, 09:46 PM
    I Love Craiglist.
    I saw this on Craiglist.

"Girlfriend said she is tired of my mustang parts and I need to make a craigslist ad...so here is it

for sale

1 nagging dream smashing man hater

make an offer or look in the free section if she keeps it up and gets kicked to the curb."

Am I sick for thinking this is freakin' hilarious?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:49 PM

No. I posted an ad like that on kijiji.ca for my daughter's father. HA

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 09:52 PM

MAD BURN!

*high five* :D
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:53 PM

Another time I made him a "men seeking men" ad, including his cellphone number...

Good times..

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 09:55 PM

You are such a genius!

Will you teach me, Master?

That's seriously awesome.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Aug 4, 2009, 10:00 PM

Evil little girls...

Naughty naughty...

I'm only saying this because I had a girlfriend do something that like that me once... needless to say, she became an ex soon after... ;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post

I'm only saying this because I had a girlfriend do something that like that me once... needless to say, she became an ex soon after... ;)
    Was she was tired of your Mustang parts blacky ? ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrid13 View Post
    You are such a genius!

Will you teach me, Master?

That's seriously awesome.
    Haha.

I once was a rotten child.

My mother and I never got along. One weekend I answered a whole bunch of orgy/lesbian online ads. Her phone was off the hook- it was fun to watch...

Ah. Other things to do...

If you really bored and your shopping you can do the following things:
    •If you see something like socks or large panties or yogurt for sale hold it in your arms and say is this for realsies I can afford you- talk to the item- someone will look at you weird and just say "common' get 'em before the other village fincklestine's get it". It funny to see their faces. Maybe even put it in their cart. Wal-mart loves me.
    •If your with a [willing] friend [especially a guy] go to the make-up section and put on the testing makeup- make yourself tranny beautiful. Another great way to enjoy people's reactions.
    •I did this a few years ago with my daughter's father... I still find it funny. You know those hallmark cards that play music now? Well we'd open a romantic one and start making out- like sloppy and ugly- when the music stopped we stopped and would restart the whole process over- it followed by rolling around on the floor and calling each other weird names like "Oh Humburto" or "Oh Gertrude" - it was funny. It was also at 11 PM Christmas time where it was so busy. There were no children.

In the winter time if there is snow in your area at night time go to every neighbor's front yard and make snow angels- except yours. Haha.

I don't know just have fun.

I'm weird. Meh- but I have fun

ooh wonder if that guy is available...

friend4u178 agrees: LOL... sometimes you scare me Herbie ;)
    Me too Dneirf.. me too..

Sarah
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Aug 4, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Was she was tired of your Mustang parts blacky ? ;)
    Haha... nope... it was my quality GM parts... ;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    haha.

I once was a rotten child.

My mother and I never got along. One weekend I answered a whole bunch of orgy/lesbian online ads. Her phone was off the hook- it was fun to watch....

Ah. Other things to do...

•If you see something like socks or large panties or yogurt for sale hold it in your arms and say is this for realsies I can afford you- talk to the item- someone will look at you weird and just say "common' get 'em before the other village fincklestine's get it". It funny to see their faces. Maybe even put it in their cart. Wal-mart loves me.
    •If your with a [willing] friend [especially a guy] go to the make-up section and put on the testing makeup- make yourself tranny beautiful. Another great way to enjoy people's reactions.
    •I did this a few years ago with my daughter's father... I still find it funny. You know those hallmark cards that play music now? Well we'd open a romantic one and start making out- like sloppy and ugly- when the music stopped we stopped and would restart the whole process over- it followed by rolling around on the floor and calling each other weird names like "Oh Humburto" or "Oh Gertrude" - it was funny. It was also at 11 PM Christmas time where it was so busy. There were no children.

In the winter time if there is snow in your area at night time go to every neighbor's front yard and make snow angels- except yours. haha.

I dunno just have fun.

I'm weird. Meh- but I have fun

ooh wonder if that guy is available...

Me too Dneirf.. me too..

Sarah
    Your Honour................

I rest my case :cool:
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Don't forget.
    • Ride the little horse merry-go-round outside WalMart, and yell "What are you looking at?!?" at people who stare.
    • Go to all the stalls in the bathroom, and flip the toilet paper around. Leave all the seats up. Unscrew all the sink handles. Unplug the blow dryers/anything else you can get your hands on. Do anything to make it a hassle for anyone trying to go. It's not damaging, just annoying.
    • Go into the child's section and turn on all the little noisy toys. Stare, laugh, clap, whatever. Then, when they all turn off, do it again and just walk away calmly.
    • If it's a place where the pricetags aren't well managed, flip them all around/switch which item they are under. Can we say "price check on aisle three"?
    • Ask a lady at an empty register to page your child. Don't tell the name, until she has the phone ready. Give her one of those bogus names like "Joy Stick to the videogames department" or "Ty Tanium to the automotives" or "Ginger Vitas to oral hygiene" or whatever you feel like...

Wally World is a fun place!

Aug 5, 2009, 01:20 PM

When I lived in Korea, me and my friends would get condoms and fill them with tapioca pudding and a little bit of water, tie them up, and we'd throw them out the windows of the buses onto people!

BUWAHAHAHAH!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search