Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    child Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 09:28 PM
    My partner wants everything his way or when he wants it
    My partner wants everything his way or it is OK only when he wants it for example sex it used to be every other day now at least every 7-9 days. And he assumes I always want it bcause I like it he does take the time to arouse me if do not reach my climax point he does not care he will not keep going and once he gets off that is it it is over and too bad for me until next time. He says I am sick that sex is not everything in a relationship that he could go without it for days. But I know he masturbades instead of being with me he says that I am a good woman in all aspects even in bed no complaints.. idk?? He is 22yrs I am 29 he sets up e-mail accounts looking for a woman 18-26 and that all he wants is to be happy I was not supposed to know that but when I asked he said you are jealous it is just you but I accidentally cracked the code and saw profile of ladies he had received profile from. He still denies it our story is we met one day I stayed alone had everything set and he just moved in never left okkk I said what the heck but he was unemployed 2 months then he had issues with the place I lived in so I moved out he says that my ex boyfriends all knew where I lived and one threatened him so I left now I am Temporarily at my moms house with him he is just starting to work supposively as his bros assistant. And instead of worrying on moving out soon he wants us to save up for a car so he drive it all day he will pick me up and drop me off to work but where would all that leave me he tells me car first then save for a apartment so forth he does want a child with me but ohhh I don't know... I have found a few numbers under guy names no explanation.. and I am always wrong and he says it is all about me he also
    MissRissa Posts: 68, Reputation: 15

Aug 4, 2009, 10:08 PM

I would suggest using some punctuation first of all. This was a little bit hard to read and understand for me. But from what I got out of it your partner sounds a lot like my ex. All I can say is that he's a jerk, that's it. There's no good reason for any of his behavior other than he's a jerk. You need to decide if you want to keep putting up with him or leave him, leaving the opportunity open for finding a good decent guy.
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Aug 4, 2009, 10:29 PM

Well if you really like him you should try talking to him about what you don't want him to do try to make your voice stand out you are a very strong woman who can stand for herself and if you don't like any of it at all just leave him you can find someone way better then that, it will take some time sure but it will be worth it
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:29 PM

Please d u m p this complete loser.he s abusive,controlling and a waste of anyone's time.
    You deserve someone who makes you happy.dont be his dooroct.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:31 PM

And well said jordan.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:49 PM
    I meant doormat-sorry!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 05:53 AM

With so many red flags, I can't understand what is possibly keeping you in this relationship.

At 22, he's just getting ready to have fun. There are some guys who are looking for a more serious relationship at a younger age, but he's not one of them. If you can't handle the "have fun" with few strings attached type relationship, then you should find someone else who has more in common with you.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 05:59 AM

Simple solution to all of your problems: LEAVE HIM!

Not everyone is meant to be with you, now you know, now you can't say you haven't been warned.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 09:38 AM

Had to spread the rep I Wish because I agree.

Please don't have a baby with this guy and why you stay with him is beyond me. He hasn't grown up yet and you can't make a man out of a boy. You can't make him be everything that you want him to be. Change starts with you.

You were doing fine before he came along and will do well after him. Set yourself free from this guy and go out and find someone worth while. Never settle for anyone because you can do bad by yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner doesn't want to have sex [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year. I work at home, and he is a 100-percent disabled veteran, who needs his knees replaced. So we are always together. Sex has never been the main focus of our relationship, but of late, we NEVER have sex. I have gained 30 pounds in the past few...

I wan to be better in bed for my partner, how would I go about doing that? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my partner are totally in love, but I can't seem to satisfy him sexually the way he satisfies me. I just want want him to enjoy as much as I do. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on techniques or things that could help me out?

HIV + Partner [ 2 Answers ]

My female parner is HIV + we had protected sex but earlyer I had shaved my pubic area no cuts, and latter had sex with a condom whe finished I notices a bit of clear blood on my shaft an pubic are Could I Be Infected? Only educated Answer please

My partner doesn't want to have sex very often [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 or so months. We moved in together about 2 months ago and I feel in the last month he has rarely wanted to have sex. We only have sex on the weekends and maybe once during the week but before we would have sex almost every second day and a few times on the...

View more questions Search