Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 07:22 PM
    EPA certification practice test
    I have a trainee coworker that is preparing to take his EPA test. Anyone know where I can find a sample or practice test? Any help would be appreciated.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 08:29 PM
    EPA Certification by Mainstream Engineering

This might help
    gilroy9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 12:28 AM
    What is the condition and state of the refrigerant leaving the accumulator of a system is
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 20, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Accumulator is a small hollow cylindrical shape vessel made of copper. It is fitted between the evaporator and the compressor of the refrigeration system towards the suction side of the compressor. Sometimes the refrigerant leaving the evaporator carries liquid particles. These particles get separated in the accumulator. The liquid refrigerant collected in the accumulator slowly gets vaporized and is then sucked by the compressor. The accumulator also prevents the flooding of the liquid refrigerant to the compressor when the load on the evaporator drops down drastically.
    padooley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:42 AM

Check out Quia - Class Page - HVAC EPA Practice Tests

WARNING this is a PAY for SITE not free!!

Due to the overwhelming use of the EPA practice tests, we have had to pay for a larger website. We are asking our users to pay $19.95 for a full year's access to these quizzes and activities. We will be adding more quizzes for the NATE tests in the coming months as well. You can pay through paypal.
    padooley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 09:15 AM

There are free activities on the site too. And it is cheap!
    acman11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 07:55 PM

I used allhvactesting.com and they really helped me. It gave me the confidence to take and pass the EPA exam. I know it isn't free but I was willing to pay less than $20 for unlimited practice tests. The games are a little juvenile but I did like the battleship game.
    daniel4877 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gilroy9 View Post
    What is the condition and state of the refrigerant leaving the accumulator of a system is

Lp lt vapor
    Cjl024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Escoinst.com right hand side! On home page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Practice exam for compass test [ 1 Answers ]

for all x>0 and y>0, the radical expression √x 3√x - √y is equivalent to : 3x - √y 9x + y 3x - √xy

About A+ Certification for computers [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings: What is A+ Certification? What are the different kinds? What will it qualify me to do? What is the best way to study for it? Buy books or training center or DVD's? What is the best way to prepare for the exams and to qualify for a job? Who are the certifying agencies for it? ...

G.E.D. Practice test [ 1 Answers ]

American writer Henry David Thoreau wrote that if a law “requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law.” What idea is Thoreau supporting? This question came up on my G.E.D. practice test and I have no idea what it means... someone help!!

Help me practice! I need answers so I can study for real test! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Jennifer MArtinez and right now I am studying on journalizing transactions, but I really don't know if I am doing them right. I am going to send over a list of transactions and if you could journalize them for me, it would be a great help! I will use the answers to study for a...

View more questions Search