Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nydiafryar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in
    Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:07 PM

If it is documented ,
    The knowledge contained is what has been put in by the members of the organisation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creditors knowledge [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of filing bankruptcy without an attorney. Should I let my creditors know?

Knowledge city [ 1 Answers ]

What is the divine name in sanskrit you can provide for our project of knowledge city, Give some names which could suite the knowledge,divine , spiritual, etc..

Tree of Knowledge [ 14 Answers ]

It tells us in the Bible that God is not one who tempts us. He may allow us to be tested but doesn't tempt us. My question is this: Why did God put the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden? I understand the effects of it and why they were kicked out for their rebellion, but what are some plausible...

Asking for knowledge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much that U answered my quseting. So I have other questions hope I get answer to them. 1\ What is the advantage of using a low pressure switch to control Compressor operation? 2\ What should I do to set low pressure swith in order to maintain A cabint...

View more questions Search