Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpotZero Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 03:12 PM
    So What Makes Your Business So Special?
    What's your product or service, your niche and what problems does your business solve; but more importantly, tell us something that describes that intangible quality that makes your business unique, compelling and special?

And if you're business is in the Los Angeles area we're running a small contest based on these questions.

So tell us (the forum) what makes your business so special.

Best,
    -SpotZero

Aug 5, 2009, 02:14 PM

Oops. I meant "your" business, not "you're"
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 10:12 PM

As in any business your reputation is vital. Gained by honesty, thoroughness, knowledge of your area of business and markets.

Staying on the cutting edge of your business and simply always doing what you say you will.

I realize that this is brief but I wanted to respond to your thread.

Stringer

Aug 24, 2009, 09:58 AM

Thanks for responding Stringer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search