Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Website for finding unclaim money
    What is the website for finding unclaimed money. I went to one website but it didn't have info for the state of IN.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 08:43 PM

You should go directly to your state. I did find a link, which I got to from the state treasurer's office and I think it's an OK link:
    https://www.indianaunclaimed.com/apps/ag/ucp/index.html

However, it was difficult to find and if you feel more comfortable, contact the state treasurer's office or office of the attorney general (by phone) and ask for a direct URL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a website on health and nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a good website that I can search info when I need it for subjects like for example the benefits of cocoa butter, some herb, vitamin, and other health info? Thanks in advance.

What is your favorite money saving website? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My name is Charley, and I'm a save-a-holic. LoL! Seriously, I was curious to know what websites you like that give tips and tricks on saving money on things like groceries, gasoline, etc. My favorite is www.savingdimes.com. It has great reads, and I especially love the grocery store...

Help finding website [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the proper channel. I am needing to find a website that shows statistics on how much time (in an average life or day, etc.) is spent on: waiting, looking for lost objects, etc. This is for a time management class I am teaching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

View more questions Search