Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greyhound98 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2009, 11:26 AM
    Here's a rescue organization for Min Pins: Internet Miniature Pinscher Service, Inc. (IMPS)
    There are rescue groups for every breed (including mutts.) If you are going to buy from a breeder, please do a lot of research and ask for references so that you get a healthy, well-socialized bundle of joy!
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Nov 18, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    quote}they're breeding tiney little worthless pets that are afraid of everything and are becoming more aggressive in a lot of ways.{quote

I love my 'tiny little worthless pets' They give me a reason to come home and to get up in the morning. basically they give me life.:):(

edit: forgot to use the sarcasm font
    Yeah. I agree with Just Dahlia. I love my dog and he is a mixed breed. He is Siberian Husky/Lab mix. He's a great dog. He's highly intelligent and a great companion. He makes me feel secure when I'm home alone, especially at night. And yeah he's scared of some stuff, like gunshots and fireworks, but any dog can be fearfull. Purebred or not.

Oh and Luv-A-Bull. I don't take kindly to animal abuse or neglect. I love all dogs. And ALL DOGS deserve a good home whether they are purebred or mutts. I don't like... NO IN FACT I HATE IT when people call any animal especially a dog, a '' Tiny little worthless pet''.
    That's inexcusable. You can not become a dog behaviorist with this type of attitude.

Just Dahlia and the others are absolutely right.

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY, SUPPORT THE SPCA
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 05:12 PM

Rex is right, GSP = German Shorthaired Pointer ;)

but when I'm ready for a new dog, it will be You people have jumped down my throat for anything that I have said.
    Hmm well I agreed with you, obviously you missed that, how about YOU read everything that is said before putting your 2 cents in ;)

Back to the OP...
    I am in agreement with Rex on this one too, go the Min Pin, Jacks are very hyperactive for their size.
    Just watch out for temperaments on a Min Pin they can be known to be aggressive... doesn't sound like a big problem with a small dog but it can be.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 06:52 PM

I just want to point something out.

This is not a blog site. This is a question and answer site. We don't do things the same as blog sites do.

Here you will meet people with many different backgrounds, experiences, education etc.

All posts are opinion. Everyone has a right to theirs, but be prepared to defend things you state as fact.

Luv-a-bull, I don't agree with you. That's all. If you can't handle disagreement you'll drive yourself crazy here.

I hope you stick around. Your opinion may differ from mine, but you still have something valid to add to our discussions, so add it, but keep in mind that your opinion is just as valid as mine.

I hope to see you around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pets and Babies [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I'm expecting my first child in February and I was was wondering if any of you guys had some advice on how to make things happy and safe for all of my family members, including the ones with four legs. For those of you who may not be too familiar with me my household contains 3 dogs...

Sims Pets [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have the Sims Pets game and I frequently play it on my Wii. I have become annoyed because one of my Sims wants always says "give a pet a bath". I buy a bathtub, put it in the house,& click on it, but the only option is "take a bath", which would mean my Sim would be taking...

Pets - skinny pig [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I get a skinny pig from?

CA - No Pets Law [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing research online and I noticed in NY, that if a tenant has a pet for longer than 3 months and the landlord is aware of it and the landlord does not enforce the "no pets" terms of the lease than the tenant can keep the pet for the length of their tenancy. In the state of California...

View more questions Search