Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramans93 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Need ideas for a comic strip regarding special relativity concepts (Physics 11)
    So my summer school (Physics 11) teacher wants us to choose 3 special relativity concepts and draw 3 sperate comic strips on them.

So far I've only chosen time dilation and I basically finished that because that wasn't hard, but now I have to choose 2 more concepts and draw comic strips for them.

The concepts I've got left are:
    -reference frames/frames of reference
    -how simultaneous events for one observer aren't simultaneous for another.
    -michelson-morley experiment
    -the relativity principle
    -constancy of speed of light
    -why things can't exceed speed of light
    -length contraction
    -mass increase

Can you please choose one or two concept(s) and give ideas that I can use for my comic strips.

Thank you .

Check out some similar questions!

Special relativity [ 3 Answers ]

How long it takes a spaceship (proper time) to go to some planet 500 light years away from earth, if it moves with a speed 99.999% of the speed of light? maragos

I need explanations for special relativity concepts(Physics 11) [ 5 Answers ]

I need SIMPLE, understandable explanations, and if there are good examples, those will do too. I really need someone to explain all these and also provide examples if you have any. 1)What are reference frames ? 2)Why can simultaneous events for one observer not be simultaneous for another?...

Physics-special relativity [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a physics problem that I haven't been able to solve Help! A rocketship, travelling away from earth with a speed of 0.8c sends regular radio signals which are received on Earth every 45.2 min. According to the rocketship astronauts, how frequently are the signals being sent? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.