Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drama_queen0617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Dino movies
    When my brother and I were little we watched this movie about toy dinosaurs coming to life and this little boy had to hid them in his basement or shed. I think the little boy was the teenage son from the abc sho Everwood. I just can't remember the name of the movie. Help!! Lol
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 06:09 AM

It doesn't completely match your description, but could it be Prehysteria! (1993) ?
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 03:29 PM

It wasn't dinosaurs, but Gregory Smith(Everwood) was in Small Soldiers where toys came to life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

I looking for two old movies: [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two old movies: 1. Chiefs/1983? 2. Born American Not sure where to find ,inquire,? Thanks

Movies When I Was A Kid [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. so far I've been pretty good at remembering movies from when I was a child, but this one has me stumped. This is all I remmeber I think the kids moved into the new house with their mom and they start to notice things disappearing. That's when they follow this little... goblin... or just...

Title of dino movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is this movie that I watched within the last ten years that myself and a friend can't remember the name of. All we can remmeber is that its about these different coloured cartoon styled dinosaurs and a kid. The dinosaur that most sticks in my head is an orange t-rex with eyes 'mounted' on the...

View more questions Search