Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pao2694 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 06:30 PM
    What are some names of cartoons that were made in the 1900s?
    :cool:
    pao2694 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 06:30 PM

Tom and jerry
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:37 PM

Mmm

Voltron?
    Thundercats?
    Dinosaucers?
    Denver the last dinosaur?
    Inuyasha?
    The Little Bits?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 07:01 PM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Mighty Mouse
    Wonderful World of Disney cartoons
    Top Cat
    Flintstones
    Jetsons
    Beany and Cecil
    Simpsons
    Family Guy
    King of the Hill
    Bucktales
    Spiderman
    Popeye
    Hercules
    Transformers
    Masters of the Universe
    Thundercats
    Smurfs
    Archie
    Dangermouse
    Betty Boop
    Felix the Cat
    Road Runner
    Bugs Bunny
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 7, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Deputy Dog
    Tweety Bird and Sylvester
    Quick Draw McGraw
    Huckleberry Hound

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie set in 1800s early 1900s [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is set in the 1800s or early 1900s. A girl's father get his leg caught in a trap and can't work the family land. She tries to do it on her own until a stranger shows up to help her. He works the land and after the season is over he leaves and he doesn't admit he...

Cartoons that never made it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Well, me and all of my friends are trying to remembre a cartoon... remember in the 90's, in cartoon network there was a space where "cartoons that never made it"? well there was several cartoons there that lasted just a couple of minutes... there was "Rupert The Grouper" who was a fish that...

My husband made the mistake of telling people the baby names and now they hate them. [ 13 Answers ]

My husband made the mistake of telling his family and friends what we wanted to name the baby due this week. We had picked out Lena-Marie Kathleen for a girl and Ethan Victor or Ethan Noah for a boy. His family said Lena-Marie was the worst name they had heard, they hate that we want to hyphenate...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

What are the names of the different cartoons in the transformers series [ 1 Answers ]

Ok the only thing I know is that there are The orignial 98 episodes, that's the old transformers, and then there's beast wars, headmaster, armada, cybertron, but what order are these in and what am I missing?? I am looking to download all of that onto a DVD/CD and watch it on my comp.

View more questions Search