Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    And in case Alty didn't mention it yet, we would like a picture:D
    I was just now coming to post that we would like pictures.

Am I that predictable? :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick golden retriever [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I have a 3 year old female golden retriever she seems to be ill and I am not sure what is wrong. She is an outdoor dog. She has been acting strange for about a day or two. She does not want to eat, is thirsty but vomits soon afterward. She looks sad and doesn't want to be alone. Mostly...

Diagnose my golden retriever? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is 11 years old and today she was laying there and had a bowel movement while laying there and when she got up her hind legs were not working very well, I let her outside and she went on the grass and laid down,now she is sitting there looking depressed and not moving and still breathing...

Graying Golden retriever [ 3 Answers ]

Abby just turned 3 years today. 4 months ago she started graying on her muzzle and around her eyes. This is my 6th Golden and none grayed or whitened until 10 or 11yrs. Is this a symptom of anything other than just gray hair?

Golden Retriever looks sick [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago My wife and I found a Gold Retriever on the side of the road playing. This was a few miles from anything. We think he's a few months old. He has been really a good dog, not counting the usual puppy accidents. That was until this morning, we went out to feed him and he lost at...

View more questions Search