Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mekran12 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 09:30 AM
    4 Point Inspection in Florida-Required?
    I am purchasing an investment property in Florida. I am trying to obtain insurance by the closing date. I was told by several companies that they require a four point inspection to issue coverage. Is this a Florida state law? Are there an insurance companies that will give you coverage without a 4 point inspection? Please name specific ones... if you know of some.

Thank you in advance.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 08:31 AM

I checked into this with an agent that I know in FL and he says he's unaware of any law that says this particular inspection is required. Each company may set its own guidelines regarding which properties they are willing to insure. This also may vary by town/city - for example, a company with agents in a certain city may be more stringent on taking on certain risks based on that city's loss history.

Contact an independent agent in that particular area (one who insures business for several companies). They will be able to shop around for you and get you the best deal to meet your needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married in vegas, live in Florida and I want the divorce. Can I do it in Florida? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in Vegas.. I'm from Guatemala, we are still in the process of legalizating me, but we've been having a lot of problems, and I'm actually contemplating a divorce. We live in Florida... do I have to go back to vegas to get a divorce, can I do it from here in Florida.. what about...

Nj car inspection [ 1 Answers ]

My back bumper is on but its hollow will I have a problem passing my car inspection in nj?

Florida point system [ 1 Answers ]

I have read document after document and I cannot find the information on how many points grand theft of a building and burglary would be. My boyfriend also has a prior felony conviction in another state (3rd degree receiving stolen property) and I know that would be counted in addition to the other...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

View more questions Search