Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterwel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Questions about my water well-
    Lately it seems to take longer for my water well tank to fill up - almost six minutes compared to a few years ago when it seemed to take only about 2 minutes?

Also when I use my washing machine - the water well tank empties and it takes a few minutes before the water well pump clicks on? What could be the problem?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 12:32 PM

Check the little tube between the tank and the pressure switch. Probably clogged. Assuming you have bladder tank, check the little air valve on top. Should have air coming out not water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Water heater, receptacle, and panel questions [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 4500/4500 watt standard water heater. The upper and lower heating elements fire in sequence. THEY DO NOT FIRE SIMULTANEOUSLY. I ran 10/2 and hooked it up to a double pole 30 amp breaker (which is plugged into an UNpowered panel) as the heater requires 240 volts. I have not powered up...

Daylight basement water leak, cause by broken water pipe or saturated ground water? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 units 3 stories with daylight basement apartment. Build in 1960. Just bought it few months ago. Last year the previous owner had a bad flood in the daylight basement after long period of rain. They cleaned out the area, remodel it. Good for few months, last couple of weeks rain long...

2 questions about water supply [ 2 Answers ]

#1. whenever we run water in one room (kitchen) and turn water on in another room (bathroom) water pressure drops dramaticaly. And for example: if you are taking a shower and some one runs hot or cold water anywere else in the house, the person in the shower loses all hot water. #2. we have a...

Water pressure tank replacement questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my well pump short cycling because the water pressure tank has some sort of blockage in it and will not allow water to enter the tank. I read Speedball's solution to a similar question which was also my problem.. I would like to get a new tank and would like to know if...

View more questions Search