Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paulied2009 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Looking For A Film?
    I saw a film a few years ago but am struggling to remember what its called its in the same vane as harold and kumar get the munchies and the cheech and chong style of films it's a comedy surrounding a guy who works in a hospital and gets access to medical marajuana and starts selling it. Could any body tell me what its called??
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 3, 2009, 06:21 AM

Half baked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old film [ 1 Answers ]

Old black and white American film. A young couple find themselves on an empty cruise ship. They are totally alone.Then a bar tender type person shows, but won't tell them why they are there. Then some more people arrive on the ship, but on-one can remember how they got there or why. Eventually...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is the name of this film [ 1 Answers ]

I only have one scene to relate in this film.It is a WW2 film set in the far east where an american soldier is crying after he has been given a bowl of rice by an old woman in a village.Thank you for any help.

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search