Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Okey dokey I HAVE HAD it
    Alty's family picnic which I was not invited as a family member even after tempting with bringing food was the LAST STRAW
    From now on you have to apply through me to have a permission slip or a pass to take time out at AMHD

AND DO NOT ***I REPEAT DO NOT just click out of this post pretending not to read it.
    You clicked on here you reply ---YES I mean you--and I can tell if you cheated by how many it says viewed this post vs how many replies I got so don't even try.

So reply to how we are going to do this pass thing and why YOU feel you deserve passes

See what you did Alty making me miss you all day!:eek:
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 08:00 PM

14 views and no replies now I know. I see how it is nobody backing me up on this :(
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Er, seems to me that you need the permission slip N0help4u!

Am I right in saying that sometimes you're on this forum almost 24 hours straight? (You seemed to be over the weekend... )

Well I think that you should step right up and get that pass out, because there is life outside of AMHD... YOU deserve the pass so you can:

Get some sleep, have a BBQ, meet some friends, go for a walk, get some fresh air, smell the roses, read a book, watch a movie, have a shower, clean the house, do some shopping, get some exercise, change your clothes, cook a nice meal... I don't need to go on do I?

:):):):):):) Enjoy.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 08:30 PM

:( I haven't had a life in two months (really probably not most of my life)
    I am going to my daughter air base for Aug 8 so I do need a pass for then I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Get some sleep, have a BBQ, meet some friends, go for a walk, get some fresh air, smell the roses, read a book, watch a movie, 'have a shower, clean the house, do some shopping, get some exercise, change your clothes, cook a nice meal .... I don't need to go on do I?
    No you don't need to go on
    I am too depressed already cause I haven't been able to do anything in awhile. I think I am falling into depression and nothing I want to do. Sit in a dark room staring at computer day and night :(
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Hell, sounds like you need to give yourself some advice!

What would you advise a poster if they wrote in saying what you've just said? You've always got some great advice, but it's always harder to give it to yourself isn't it... I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you things that you already know, but sheesh, sitting in front of the computer all day ain't going to make you feel any better.

If you're aware of falling into a depression then you got to 'head it off at the pass'... I don't know why you're feeling this way, or why you don't feel you've ever had a life, but change is always possible, even thought it might be difficult.

Sometimes it need only be a small thing to shift that cloud that you feel coming over you...
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:32 PM

Yep it is harder to give it to myself cause I just can't get motivated and I have been thinking why can't I get motivated and I think I have figured a few things out but still sit here thinking how tired I am of things that don't ever work out.
    I made a little progress today I actually seriously thought about cleaning a room and I did some dishes.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Well, cleaning a room is a start.

Being an outdoors sort of person, I think that being outside helps as well - it is summer where you are? Walking where there are trees, birds, flowers and sunshine helps to bring things back into perspective. You aren't 'locked up' in your mind, room or home and it allows for more expansive thinking.

Better still is a walk on the beach with the cleansing power of the ocean. Jump into the sea and will all the negative stuff to leave your mind and body.

Getting motivated when you're depressed is really hard - I know I've felt that way and I've just done little things at a time - open the windows and let the sun and fresh air in. Then you can sort of start doing the same thing with your thoughts and mind.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:47 PM

I think it is the cold weather partly. I look forward to summer and sunshine and getting outside but this summer has been cold and gloomy. Also nothing to do. No money. Miss my kids being at home. Don't have much energy when I go to do anything. IDK. I started taking my vitamin B again and am starting to feel a little better.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Yes, the cold weather has that effect on me as well. Here we call it Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I know you're into natural remedies as are my husband and I, and having a regular routine, being in the light (preferably sunlight) every day, exercising and avoiding coffee are really important. In Australia, there are some excellent homeopathic remedies than you can buy over the counter and they are not expensive at all.

Anyway, I'm sure you know all these things - I feel like I'm preaching to the converted!
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Aug 2, 2009, 10:20 PM

Okay you want me to respond as to why I might not be giving advice... I have no clue what you are talking about in the beginning of the thread.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 12:37 AM

I know how you feel N0help!
    I wanted in on that picnic too, sounded fun!

I even got my bug spray out to ward off the ants :(
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfoxie View Post
    Okay you want me to respond as to why I might not be giving advice....I have no clue what you are talking about in the beginning of the thread.
    If you want to take time away from AMHD you get permission cause I want you here with me 24/7 (well minus sleep time) cause the codependency of some of the OP's is rubbing off on me. :mad::eek:
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I know how you feel N0help!
    I wanted in on that picnic too, sounded fun!

I even got my bug spray out to ward off the ants :(
    Yeah I think we need to plan strategy before next family reunion.
    We all need to get adopted into Alty's family
    So
    We have to sign up what category we want to be under
    Sister
    Brother
    Aunt
    Uncle
    Cousin
    Other

Then we have to do our list of food we will bring as incentive for her to say sure you can be my sister, brother, etc...
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:19 AM

I would like a sister title I think.

I will bring peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches and chocolate fudge squares... yum!
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:29 AM

Make that Death by chocolate...
    Or NO as tempting as Death by chocolate is it MAY be a bad omen.
    So maybe just whatever chocolate is Alty's favorite.
    I like white chocolate myself :)
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:38 AM

Mmm yes I love white chocolate.

Can't stand dark chocolate, yukky stuff.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Aug 3, 2009, 05:47 AM
    HAHA I am new and have an excuse if I go away for a while! Haaaaaa hah!

Also... n0help... You can come visit me anytime after the baby is born! I like people who do my laundry and eat the food I cook. :p
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:13 AM

Can I cook sometimes too?
    Address?? You can start planning on me I will be there next summer:D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 12:11 PM
    I didn't understand your post either:confused: You have to have permission to leave? From whom?
    Why didn't you get to go to the picnic?:(
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:36 PM

FROM ME!

I feel like I am in a twilight zone so I was trying to trap you in there with me.
    So now that you are here you now know if you want to get off the computer and not hang with me on AMHD you have to get my permission.

Sorry if I'm not playing fair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search