Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Swine Flu H1N1 Shots
    Well, coming shortly this fall when the swine flu is supposed to hit the world's population causing mayhem and death, I was wondering if any of you out there in AMHD land are going to get the flu shot? From all the mercury, squalene, blood from other animals, and who knows what else that is contained in the vaccine I, for one, would definitely not want to have a flu shot. From everything I have read and the videos I have seen on the net, taking a flu shot is worse than playing Russian roulette with your health. The flu shot is alleged to harbor dormant pathogens that can activate and weaken your immune system leaving you more vulnerable to disease.

I am concerned that these flu shots may possibly be mandatory for literally everyone - not just the schoolchildren, young or the elderly in nursing homes or health care workers. Virtually everyone. Those who refuse to get a flu shot will supposedly be arrested and quarantined. How could this country enforce mass quarantines and be successful? Is this what the FEMA camps were designed for that are supposedly being readied now?

This flu vaccine has not been fully tested and yet it is being readied to be injected into our bodies. Just how many people worldwide will be actually killed due to having a flu shot versus not having a flu shot?

What do you think about this?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:33 PM

I have never ever got a flu shot and never will. I don't trust any shots and I won't get any. I have the natural remedies for just about anything and they are more effective than medicines and shots for the most part.

They say they can't even be sure that these shots are the right strain for this flu.

I think it is mostly hype anyway like a lot of things that come and go, Meaning I think a lot of other things are more widespread that they don't do much of anything to contain or control.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 2, 2009, 07:48 PM

From what I gather they are releasing a small amount for starters.im not interested either way.As far as the camps the conspiracy theorist list all kinds of reasons for them,it even said that some camps have the razor wire backwards pointing out to keep the people on the inside safe from the people on the outside people will be trying to get in that can't who knows
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:54 PM

Oh I forgot to answer the FEMA camp part
    People think I am crazy and they don't exist but I have heard things from people that wouldn't lie.

I believe they are for anybody that will not take the RFID chip. Also Obama has said he wants to start that brown shirt thing or whateve it is called and anybody that goes against them or getting the RFID chip will be put there for 'reprogramming.
    I do not know how much the swine flu is involved in this but I do believe it will be used to see how many people are willing participants in going along with the program.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 03:10 AM
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone".

I don't stay up at night worried about FEMA camps ,forced vaccination , black helicopters or guy with a spacesuit crawling through my windows. But then again I isn't hiding ET in my closet.

Photoshopping a NORK concentration camp does not make it an American camp. Taking aerial shots of a National Guard training center does not turn it into a concentration camp.

Swine flu may turn out to be the pandemic some predict . Why not ? Didn't Avian flu and SARS ?Didn't Y2K destroy pcs all over the world ?

Didn't GWB put opponents into these same FEMA camps so he could cancel the 2008 elections ?

Dr. dr. help me please, I know youll understand
    Theres a time device inside of me, Im a self-destructin man
    Theres a red, under my bed
    And theres a little green man in my head
    And he said, youre not goin crazy, youre just a bit sad
    cause theres a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.
    Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
    Destroy friends, destroy yourself
    The time device of self-destruction
    Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone".

I don't stay up at night worried about FEMA camps ,forced vaccination , black helicopters or guy with a spacesuit crawling through my windows. But then again I aint hiding ET in my closet.

Photoshopping a NORK concentration camp does not make it an American camp. Taking aerial shots of a National Guard training center does not turn it into a concentration camp.

Swine flu may turn out to be the pandemic some predict . Why not ? Didn't Avian flu and SARS ?Didn't Y2K destroy pcs all over the world ?

Didn't GWB put opponents into these same FEMA camps so he could cancel the 2008 elections ?

Dr. dr. help me please, I know youll understand
    Theres a time device inside of me, Im a self-destructin man
    Theres a red, under my bed
    And theres a little green man in my head
    And he said, youre not goin crazy, youre just a bit sad
    cause theres a man in ya, knawin ya, tearin ya into two.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.
    Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
    Destroy friends, destroy yourself
    The time device of self-destruction
    Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
    Paranoia, the destroyer
    UMMMM whose twilight zone am I living in I don't recall anything happening with Y2k
    But maybe that was MY reality because I didn't think anything was going to happen.
    Just like I don't think swine flu will be a pandemic and I don't believe 2012 will be the end of the world.
    But I do believe people ARE going to be in for big not so good surprises within the next 10 yrs.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:15 AM

I have actually had swine flu so no shot for me :-p

It's not that bad if you are healthy, got over it in about 3 days, just like a really bad flu.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:24 AM

Yeah that is the key be healthy and use these things as a preventative
    Antioxidents, probiotics, vitamin C, echineachea, zinc, garlic, berries, apple cider vinegar (health food store grade diluted with water)

If you are healthy you have a better chance.

A link a bit on the tinfoil hat side but its pretty accurate I think
    Prevent Swine Flu Using a Safe, Natural, Proven Method
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    yeah that is the key be healthy and use these things as a preventative
    antioxidents, probiotics, vitamin C, echineachea, zinc, garlic, berries, apple cider vinegar (health food store grade diluted with water)

If you are healthy you have a better chance.

A link a bit on the tinfoil hat side but its pretty accurate I think
    Prevent Swine Flu Using a Safe, Natural, Proven Method
    When my partner caught it I was downing Garlic, horseradish and vitamin c tablets like crazy. I think it really did help.
    I was also wearing surgical masks and using hand sanitiser constantly but I must have contracted it early but not shown any symptoms for a while.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:43 AM

They say a lot of the masks aren't good enough. Keeping things sanitized is good especially if somebody you know does get it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Oh, boy, are we getting paranoid again? The H1N1 virus is just a flu, like any other flu. The only difference is that, for most of us, our bodies do not have the antibodies to fight it. Guess what. Many of us healthy people have had H1N1 and just thought it was the flu. For those of us that are healthy, H1N1 is nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

Will I get the vaccine? Yes, I plan on getting both. There is a series of 2 injections that must be taken 21 - 28 days apart. From my understanding, and what I have been taught at the hospital, this is NOT a live virus, therefore it won't make you sick. If you get sick, it is because you were exposed prior to getting the vaccine.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:11 AM

I couldn't agree more (1st paragraph :D greenie J_9
    Except I won't be getting the vaccine
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 06:40 AM
    I'm not insisting anyone get the vaccine... but without vaccines we would still have polio.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:47 AM

I heard that polio was pretty much done away with before the vaccines.
    A good book on vaccines and children's immunization shots is suppose to be
    The Sanctity of Human Blood

Amazon.com: The Sanctity of Human Blood : Vaccination is Not Immunization (9781929487004): Tim O'Shea: Books
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 3, 2009, 08:11 AM

I'll probably get it. I have asthma, and my doctor recommends that I get the flu shot every year. It's been fine for me in the past. I see no reason not to get it in the future.

Elliot
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 08:42 AM

I never get a flu shot.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 02:24 PM

Take lots of Vitamin D as well as Vitamin C. I took a lot of Vitamin D last year and I did not have a cold or flu even once.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:55 PM

I have only been sick about 3 times in the past 7 years cause I take my vitamins.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 07:43 PM
    So much for freedom, eh! You are going to be forced to take flu shots or guess what, into the concentration camp for you in the interests of public safety. Where have we heard that before? Could it be the flu shot is the new mark of the beast.

Seriously though, there is such a thing as common sense and if the government has to take away your right to be stupid in order to protect someone from dying who has a greater right, the right to life, or the right to be stupid. No contest. I will say the right to life wins every time. If the government did nothing you would complain your rights were being trampled on, so maybe you need some trampling to get your brain into gear.
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 07:50 PM

Fortunately so far they are not forcing the shots. I think they are just testing to see who follows and who doesn't so they can get an idea. Then when they are ready for the mark the ones who followed are more likely the ones that will be lined up too. Then the ones who resist will go to the camps at that time.

I don't trust the shots at all. My mom use to get the flu shots. She finally realized they were doing her more harm than good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swine flu [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I work in a store where more then 30people have had swine flu in the last 3weeks. My doctor has signed me off because I had 3 miscarriges last year and I'm already having braxton hicks contractions so me getting swine flu could be really harmful to myself and the baby but...

Swine [ 1 Answers ]

So.. my problem is that I have a sore throat and my ear is hurting. As there is the swine flu I am afraid that I got it but I am afriad to tell my parents to get me checked for it :confused: How should I tell them and does this flu leave any effects after it is cured :eek::confused::(?

Swine flu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been exposed to swine flu. A friend of my was sick and then have been tested for swine flu with a positive result. I am leaving for a trip in Japan tomorrow and my concern regards the fact that I don't want to be sick far away. How big is the probability that I will be sick for swine...

Swine flu. [ 87 Answers ]

Is anybody aware of this latest flu going around. Apparently it began in mexico but there are cases around the world now. There has been confirmed cases in Canada, United States where there is now one death. About 150 mexicans died from this already. How do we stop these things? So much...

View more questions Search