Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FriendyAnil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Best Open sourse
    Hello sir I am FriendyAnil , I new on this forum I feel this forum is too good . Sir I am computer student and I make a shopping Card so sir please tell me suggest Best Open Sourse for Shopping Card thank.
    ---
    FriendyAnil
    ---
    >Site link removed<----best cabbage soup diet
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 06:11 PM

Ok...

1) Don't spam the forum.

2) If you are ACTUALLY legitimate and not just here to spam the forum with your cabbage diet website, then be aware that there are females here that will likely answer your questions as well ;)

And 3) if #2 is correct... do you mean a Shopping Cart (with a T instead of a D)? A shopping cart is a term for an eCommerce function for a website that allows visitors to order items and submit a payment on your website.

A shopping CARD... well, Im not sure what you could mean by that.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 06:24 AM

Hey FriendlyAnil! Welcome to AMHD! :)

Good catch Drizzle (should I call you as such... you changed your screename I don't know how... :confused: :D)

And yes, please Anil, do not spam the site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Identify the sourse of a picture that I received on Yahoo mail [ 2 Answers ]

I received some pictures from somebody playing a scam on me, in my Yahoo mail account. I have the emails and the attachements. I would like to find out where those pictures were originating from; they probably were stolen from some other person. Is there a way to find that out? Thank you. Or is...

Type of sourse in welding, [ 1 Answers ]

Where should we use A.C(alternating current) sourse welding and where should D.C(direct current) sourse in electrode arc welding?? Just give me the condition,, Thanks in advance,,

Open neutrals and open grounds [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed new recepticals all around the house but I have one receptical in the master bedroom with an open neutral and two with open grounds per a grt-500 circuit tester. The two open grounds are still functional but the open neutral is not. I have checked all of the wires and they are...

View more questions Search