Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedgirl11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 04:17 PM
    Am I Bi Sexual?
    Hiya I'm 22 I'm married to a lovely man, but for the last year or so I've been sexually aroused by other females. I masturbate over naked women. I still fancy men. And love my husband to bits. Is it just a fantasy for me to be with a woman, or am I bisexual?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Until you do something more than masturbate, it's fantasy and no big deal. Whatever develops from this idea you have, include your husband. Odds are he'll be fascinated with the fantasy, but tread this border cautiously. It could get really ugly really quickly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 04:36 PM

Well unless your husband does not mind you having an affair I guess it does not really matter.

A married person does not have sex with others, of either sex
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 2, 2009, 04:42 PM

Have you talked to him about it?
    There's things he can do for you that would be intimate and feminine.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 04:43 PM

Do you think you would really go through with sexual things if you were with another woman?

It may just be you are relating to them (as in wishing you were *in their shoes* so to speak)
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 12:37 PM

Did you have these feelings in elementary school and middle school and high school?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 03:46 PM

Sounds to me like you aren't being satisfied, and are turning to alternative methods.

Try spicing up your love life as it is.

Although, all other possibilities provided could be too. We need more information.
    klynntuck Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 11:39 AM

It sounds like a fantasy to me. You may like the idea of it, but if you tried it, you may not even like it. But I would suggest talking to your husband about it. Open communication will help you through this.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 4, 2009, 12:09 PM

Is it really that important to put a label on it? Female sexuality is fluid and can change drastically throughout her lifetime. It may be that you are bisexual, now. It may also be that you have discovered a new fantasy that could never move beyond that point even if given every opportunity in the world. The only important thing is how you feel about it.

Do you wish to see the fantasy come to life? Do you feel like it's something you have to explore in order to be true to yourself? Is it merely a tool you use when masturbating or do you find yourself needing to think of women during sex?

Sexuality is too personal for anyone to tell you what label you should place on yourself. It's something you'll need to figure out and decide for yourself. In the end you may decide that you don't need or want any label at all. Don't be too quick to place yourself in a pigeon hole by labeling yourself.

Aug 4, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    Sounds to me like you aren't being satisfied, and are turning to alternative methods.

Try spicing up your love life as it is.

Although, all other possibilities provided could be too. We need more information.
    Yeah it could be that I'm not being satisfied, its been a rocky year for us I never feel loved by him and he never wants sex and want it all the time . Do you do thinks that relationship is over rather than me being bisexual. We got together really young got married. I don't think I'm happy no more. But I love him but I don't know if I'm IN LOVE with him.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 04:41 PM

Only you know if you and he can work on saving your relationship.
    You have to ask yourself
    What can you do to bring the spark back?
    Is he going to be cooperative in making it work?
    Would counselling help?
    Do you think there is no saving it?

Aug 4, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Did you have these feelings in elementary school and middle school and high school?
    No not really . Just last year and half, perhaps it's that he don't want sex much and I do I love itimacy but he avoids it xx where not getting on well, and I don't even know if I'm IN LOVE with him anymore please help??

Aug 4, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    only you know if you and he can work on saving your relationship.
    You have to ask yourself
    what can you do to bring the spark back?
    Is he going to be cooperative in making it work?
    Would counselling help?
    Do you think there is no saving it?
    I'm not sure , I really wish that spark would come back but its gone for a while now .
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 04:46 PM

I think you are just self projecting like fantasizing that you wish you were those girls rather than 'wanting' those girls because of the fact that you aren't content and aren't IN LOVE

Aug 4, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Please help me someone??
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 04:52 PM

You aren't happy with him, you aren't sure what you want so

Maybe you need to break up with him and take time for yourself to clear your thoughts and emotions and find direction on what's best for you right now.

Aug 4, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You aren't happy with him, you aren't sure what you want so

Maybe you need to break up with him and take time for yourself to clear your thoughts and emotions and find direction on whats best for you right now.
    Yeah I know but its so hard we been together for 7 years .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedgirl11 View Post
    please help me someone ????
    What do you want us to do?

We can't tell you if you're bi, only you can know that.

We can't tell you if your marriage is over, that's up to you to decide.

The honeymoon phase is over, it takes work to make a marriage last, it's not easy.

Have you tried talking to him about any of this? He's the one that can help, no us.

Aug 4, 2009, 05:09 PM
    The spark has totally gone
    Hiya, I'm 22 married. I've been with my hubby since I was 15. We got married last year. I was happy athe time but now I think we rushd into to quick. There's no chemistry between us at all anyone, we just sit and watch telly all night, and he very rare wants sex, and love intimacy, I'm so unhappy at the moment. I don't think he really know s how un happy I am. I want to do course of sumkind to help me further myself , maybe id be a bit happier then. I don't feel like I'm fullfiling my role as a woman to him to keep him satisfied. I want him to want me. Think he has a low sex drive. But mines rather high. The spark has totally gone. What should I do? Its hard to break up with some u've been with since all I ever knew, frm 15 years old I'm scared what life will bring scard of being on my own please help someone??
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 4, 2009, 05:13 PM

Talk to him about it!

He can't try to fix something that he doesn't know makes you unhappy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Is this bi-sexual? [ 23 Answers ]

I think I like this girl (im a girl) she was my best friend but we got in a fight, that fight broke my heart! I did dream of her, but not wrongly... I never really wanted to kiss her or do anything else with her... but I felt protective of her, and I didn't want her dating anyone else... I wanted...

Too Much Sex/Am I too sexual? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sure this question has been asked before. To start, I'm a 19-year-old college student, I'm gay, and I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly a year. We're both very happy in our relationship, but this past weekend we got into an argument about sex. It wasn't a heated, angry fight, but more like...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

View more questions Search