Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paperdoll Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Aug 2, 2009, 09:26 AM
    5th week scan report
    My report just says intrauterine single gestational sac noted.myometerial echodensity is homogenous.intrauterine early pregnancy.
    What does it actually mean.they have called me for rescan after 2 weeks
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:38 AM

It's saying that they see one embryo. Your doctor probably wants you to come back in 2 weeks to check to see how the pregnancy is progressing given your other post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ct-382611.html

Did you ask your doctor why they want you to come back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 week scan girl or boy? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, was in to the hospital for my 17 week scan. It was so nice to see the baby kicking and wriggling around. We asked if they could see the sex of the baby. They had a really good look but babywas being a little shy, they could see the cord, but no obvious boy bits and that it was most...

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

20 Week Scan [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had access to my computer, but I thought I'd give you all an update. I had my 20 weeks scan this past Monday. It was so amazing to see our little boy! That's right... it's a boy! He was moving around so much. It was really awesome because...

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

View more questions Search