Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nova 73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Fast freddy and the fat man
    OK my queestion is what is the name of this movie it is about a kid how raeces a mob boss for a jukebox to save his school he drive a 57 chevy and races a guy named spiter how drives a70s transsam it also has a person named fast freddy in it if you know the title let me know
    spryte79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2006, 02:12 AM
    It was called catch me if you can
    raven22hb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 09:12 AM
    I know what movie you are looking for... I have you same problem... can't find **** ab it... it was a cool movie...
    raven22hb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 09:14 AM
    And it's not catch me if you can...
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 2, 2010, 10:51 AM

The name is "Catch me if you can" it came out in 1989, not to be confused with another movie of the same title with Tom Hanks. Google it and I think you will see this is the movie you are looking for. Just realized your post is from 4 years ago, so you probably will never see this anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

Cheeks fat [ 1 Answers ]

My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT... My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was...

Fat Kitty! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat who is about 4 years old, and is very fat. She was a runt as a baby, and was always very tiny, but she started gaining weight about a year ago and now is literally the size of a basketball. She has the tiniest little head! Its like the size of a tennis ball. We recently got a new...

Fat to muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am just curious in the process of fat to muscle. I've read o many different things about it I'm not to sure. Does your fat turn into muscle? How does this process work and what's the best way to acieve weight loss? And not gain a whole lot of muscle?

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

View more questions Search