Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popin123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Can I use an airecard for my itouch
    I want to know if I can use an adapter to connect an airecard to my itouch.:)
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Aug 2, 2009, 02:22 AM

The problem with that is an air card uses electricity to run and I am not sure if a itouch can convert with its USB port for electrical usages. Take it to an apple store or call their toll free number. A person who deals directly with an itouch on a day to day basis for accessory purposes would know a great deal more about this product.

Another member gave a link about this when the question was asked once before. See if it's helpful.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/wirele...rd-291325.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITouch not working! [ 1 Answers ]

I got a 2nd Generation iPod Touch in November of last year. It's been working fine, and I was using it through out today. I came home and then it shut off. I tried turning it back on, but it was stuck on the Apple Logo screen for about 15 minutes before I decided to reset it by holding the On/Off...

Itouch 32gb no volume cap [ 1 Answers ]

Is the US model of the itouch 32gb the same as the European model? Also what does the following mean "US model no volume cap" ? I have seen this as a detail on an itouch offered for sale on eBay but I have no idea what it means. Many thanks for any replies.

Itouch no volume cap [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ireland and have seen an itouch 32gb (new) offered for sale on eBay. The details include the following statement "US model no volume cap". I have no idea what the no volume cap is. Can someone explain what this is, please? Also does anyone know if this is the same model that is for sale...

Stores Boston USA iTouch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my daughter is travelling to Boston, USA soon. She would like to buy an iTouch 32gb when she arrives. Please advise some good stores that sell these. Also what price is the iTouch? Many Thanks.

View more questions Search