Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aa2803 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 01:26 AM
    Transfer files between two hdd with ps3?
    Hi, just wondering if it was possible to transfer files between two external harddrives via the ps3?
    berner316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 09:07 PM

If the files are compatible with the ps3 then yes it is possible. (movies, music, pictures, game saves) Otherwise I don't believe so without some sort of hack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 files stopped transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone here :) Why do I receive the transfer has stopped every time I try to send a mp3 file during a chat on Yahoo? Thank you :)

Windows Files Transfer [ 1 Answers ]

I installed Windows Vista Ultimate to my new hard drive. I have Windows Home Premium on my old hard drive. I would like to copy everything except the Windows folder because it is corrupt. It there any way to exclude the Windows folder from being transferred?

Transfer files [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows xp and 13.76 Gb on my c dics with 176 GB on my d disc I have low disc space cause eveything I download(itunes) is going on the c drive.. How do I get it to go to the d drive.and how do I transfer files from c disc to d disc?PLEASE I :eek: :eek: AM Desperate

.img files won't transfer to hard disk [ 3 Answers ]

My Toshiba media center went haywire and I lost everything... yey... Anyway, I got this new Pacard Bell store and save 3500 (with no frikken on\off switch! ) And the damn thing won't accept img files. When I try to move them from my computer to the damn thing, it says there is not enough space...

View more questions Search