Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indensarah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 10:24 PM
    How do I tell them!
    I'm bisexual and I don't know how to tell my family and friends. I have been bisexual seen I was 11. I'm 13 now and there is know one like me around that I know of.:(
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 11:03 PM
    You don't have to tell them if you don't want.
    I'm not saying hide it. If someone asks, I think you should only tell them, but ask them to keep it on the down-low.

If you do want them to know, just tell them. Be all like "hey, guys are hot, and so are girls!".
    If you are too shy to do that, you can make it more subtle. Like, when watching a movie with friends, if a guy says "[actress] is hot!" be all like "I agree!" and if a girl says "[actor] is gorgeous!" be all like "So totally!"

How do you even KNOW you are bisexual? Most people your age are still discovering themselves, so I'll be willing to bet that your opinion on this could change before you finish growing up.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 1, 2009, 11:38 PM
    It's a phase, your probubly streight so why waist your breath, I've dated bisexual girls, they allways think they are, its just a phase, your young, don't classify yourself as it yet until your at least 17
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 2, 2009, 12:03 AM

Sarah, these days being bisexual for a girl isn't really seen as a big deal. Also, you don't really need to make a big deal of it and tell them. Just be yourself always and your friends will know what kind of person you are. Bisexual, straight, homosexual, when it comes to friendship, it doesn't really matter.
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2009, 12:37 AM

Well that's the same with me.
    If you have girls come around enough your parents should be able to notice something.
    They will probably ask.
    So just wait for them to ask.
    Im bisexual as well and have been for quit some time. And I'm 16.
    wwerocks753 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 01:22 AM
    I really don't see why others can't except partial and full gays. It doesn't make since. But first I would only tell your friends. I think they will understand best. Don't tell your parents until you get a bit older. Your friends and family should except you and want you to be happy. There is nothing wrong with it. Be happy with who you are. Im friends with a lot of bis and gays. There normal people like everyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search