Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malibubarb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Express Scribe and Media Player fight
    I have Express Scribe already downloaded and ready to use, footpedals all hooked up. I have a couple months ago. I was just sent some wav files but when I clicked on the underlined wav file, looked like this: 841775, I could not figure out how to move it into the Express Scribe window. If I would have been able to do that, then I suppose Windows Media Player would not have taken over. I uninstalled Windows Media Player and I still can't listen to these files because it says Windows Media Player is uninstalled!! But I want Express Scribe to work so I can use my footpedal. Thank you.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Do this:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

AOL media player [ 8 Answers ]

Help every time I try to play downloadable movies off sites AOL media player will come up and it won't let me use windows media player... does anyone know how to solve this problem or delete AOL media player... thanks

View more questions Search