Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 07:13 PM
    For The Ladies.geisha balls/ben wa balls?
    Have you ever used geisha balls/ben wa balls? What are your thoughts on them?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Aug 1, 2009, 08:02 PM

Never really was comfortable with things like that.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 08:09 PM

I've never personally tried them, but I'm sure they work well for what they are suppose to be for. Why are you interseted? Do you want to strenthen your vaginal walls? This can be done with excercizes as well as the ben-wa balls.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    ive never personally tried them, but im sure they work well for what they are suppose to be for. why are you interseted? do you want to strenthen your vaginal walls? this can be done with excercizes as well as the ben-wa balls.
    I thought of trying them out sooner or later. I figure since I'm not sexually active and my ex-husband was my only partner maybe things are already tight? I don't know. But, Ive been reading up on ben-wa balls and that it can make them much stronger and even help with childbirth since the walls would be strong. I read about the kegal exercises too and I try them off and on but don't know if I'm doing them 100% correctly.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 09:13 AM
    I have never heard of ben wa balls being used to strengthen vaginal muscles, but kegals I can vouch for. You can do kegals sitting in your car, sitting at a desk. They are quite easy to feel and you always know when you are doing them right. However, knowing that they are working for you is a different story.

Now ben wa balls... used for orgasms. Some women leave them in all day and have constant orgasms if that is how one is predisposed.

Tick
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 09:32 AM

This is over a year old.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ben wa balls [ 23 Answers ]

Hi there all! My question is: Where can I find some Ben Wa balls used for Kegal excersices? I had a baby 8 months ago and despite always priding myself on a tight @#$$$%, I know it couldn't hurt to get more toned. I do my Kegals everyday but just want a little more of a work out. A few years...

Eyes Balls [ 4 Answers ]

What is the cause of both left and right eye balls not moving to left or right, up or down?

Sweetend ice balls [ 2 Answers ]

Why sweetend ice balls are made up of ice

Golf balls [ 1 Answers ]

How does a golf balls bounciness affect the distance that it will tarvel?

View more questions Search