Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aslhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Kenmore Elite dishwasher 655
    We have started experiencing a problem with our Kenmore Elite 655.15982 dishwasher.

Each time we close the door, NoHeatDry/Lock lid would go on immediately. If you touch it, then LockOn lid would go on. Then no other buttons would respond. And often both NoHeatDry and LockOn indicators would be flashing...

We tried turing machine for an extended time on the fuze, etc. At times it would work for some time and then cycle get stuck again at the same problem so that we could not even drain the water. But lately, the problem really persisted to the point the we can't even turn it on...

Any suggestions? Is there any sequence to try reset the control pannel?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher is corroded with dish detergent... I have put vinegar in bowls on the bottom of the dishwasher and this has helped but the dishwasher still has a thick layer of dish soap that needs to be removed so the dishes aren't covered. I have also raised the water temp. to 140 degrees which...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Dishwasher leaves a gritty residue in the bottoms of glasses, on cups, dishes, etc. It must be ground up food, but it's there even if I rinse the dishes. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.