Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normrefct Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 03:55 AM
    Looking for Halloween Costumes
    Hello Beautiful People:

I'm having trouble finding some halloween costume for kids. If you know where I can find them I would sooooo appreciate your help. They are either:

Courage the Cowardly Dog, or
    Grimm from the Grimm adventures of Billy and Mandy

Any help would be so wonderful!!

Norm
    snail3232 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
    A grimm costume would be easy to make/find. Just buy a normal grim reaper costume and draw grimm's face on a mask. For courage you can just dress up as a dog and paste purple spots on yourself
    nicelady2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Go to my website on Ebay! I sell Halloween Costumes, high-quality and affordable prices, through the internet, its safe, and fun shopping, Just click on the link to direct you there! Good luck! :)

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ing&smGHR=true

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halloween [ 6 Answers ]

Well, it's getting close to Halloween and I'm thinking of paying a local kid to egg the houses of people that bother me. Could get expensive for the eggs, though. But wouldn't this be great for my mental health?

Halloween [ 3 Answers ]

When was halloween first started and why?

I don't have any friends to go with on Halloween [ 1 Answers ]

xxx I really wanted to go out this Halloween,but I got into a disagreement with my Friends. One doesn't want me to call his house ever again,the other one is Bi-polar and is always switching medications.Can anybody give me ideas on what I can do so I can still go out on Halloween. All my cousins...

View more questions Search