Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gunslinger69 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Antique White treadle sewing machine 1890
    Found this site while searching for more info on my antique "white" (brand name) treadle sewing machine. Seems I am not the only one looking for info on such an item... this machine is in nearly perfect condition and the last patent date on it is 1890.
    It also has a wooden cover in perfect condition and is in a wooden cabinet. (also perfect) it comes with all of the spare parts and the original instruction book. (the book is beginning to fall apart which is not surprising since it is 118 years old)
    I found one this morning on eBay dated 1900-1949 which was not in the best of shape. (ie, no top, scratches, no extra parts.) they want 800.00 for a starting bid.

Times are tuff and I must sell this unit but want to ask a fair price and need any input I can get... please write me at [email protected] if you can help.

Thanks friends! Lisa
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Your best bet is to keep sourcing eBay. I looked right now and found a couple in the $200 - $300 range. You might want to consider using eBay. If you want to sell it local, then I would suggest going to Antique Shops, and perhaps even pawn shops to get an idea of the value.

Lastly, you can look on craigslist for comparable antique sales, and for nearby Antique stores and collectors to connect with.
    llindemore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:28 AM
    I have a "WHITE" sewing machine bought it @ a thrift store for less than $. It has the button make in its own case . Looking to sell it , but need more info... the sewing machine is in great condition... if u can help me out please email me @ [email protected]

Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Velox antique treadle sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

My sister has a Velox treadle sewing machine. I haven't been able to find anything about it on the web. I have run out of places to look. Any suggestions on where to find some info?

Antique White Sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique white sewing machine and would like to find out more about it. It is a White Rotary serial #fr 264395 il

Antique white sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white antique sewing machine lasted patent on it is June 1913. I would like to find out how much it is worth and the exact year it was made? It is not in mint condition. I don't know if it still works. It belonged to my mother in law.

Information of 1890 White sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found a 1890 White sewing machine with books and all the attachments. I am trying to find the model an serial number and cannot find them. Does anyone know where I should be looking?

View more questions Search