Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokenhaole Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 06:07 AM
    Ice-maker makes hollow ice cubes
    We have a General Electric 23Z fridge with icemaker that has started to make hollow ice cubes. I'm assuming this has to do with not enough water getting to the ice maker but am not sure what to do about it.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 1, 2009, 06:08 AM

Hollow Ice cubes? Awesome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sub Zero 532 making hollow ice cubes [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into a home that has a Sub Zero model 532 refer that except for the ice maker runs perfectly. The ice maker consistenly makes hollow ice cubes. In addition, water appears to freeze on the ejection fingers requiring me to break the ice off before the fingers will move against the new...

Ice maker kenmore not making full size cubes only thin and hollow I have replace hose [ 2 Answers ]

And I am still getting thin hollow ice cubes any suggestions?

Scotsman Ice maker Model # CSE60, not giving solid ice cubes [ 2 Answers ]

Our Scotsman Model # CSE60, has stopped giving solid ice cubes, and it is now sporadically giving shelled ice.:confused: Any suggestions on how to correct this problem? :D We have tried all of the owners manual suggestions, such as cleaning and preventative techniques. :p Thanks Onisno60

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

View more questions Search