Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariel251 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Fidelus and fertility
    Hi, me question is does fidelus cover getting my tubes tied? I'm not sure and they won't answer my question.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 09:46 PM

It will really depend on your individual plan. Call the customer care helpline and talk with someone different. They will need to look at your specific policy and check your coverages and stipulations.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 10:35 PM

Each plan, and even what state ( if in the US) that you live in. Some states will require more or different coverage as a requirement to write in their state.

Your doctors should also pre authorise any medical work
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Aug 3, 2009, 05:44 AM
    In addition to the state, it also depends on whether the plan is "Fully Insured" or "Self Funded" for covered mandates. Your HR dept should be able to tell you which. If Fully Insured a little research will allow you to see what your state mandates for coverage.
    Also call the carriers' customer service and ask for an EOB (Explanation of Benefits). It will explain in detail what is covered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fertility [ 39 Answers ]

I had a pelvic exam and my doctor requested for a pelvic ultra sound because I have been known to have ovarian cysts. :eek: I have to wait for the hospital to call me in order to let me know when they have an opening to do my ultra sound. Does anybody know what the first steps they take with...

Fertility [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on high blood pressure medication for the past month or so and I have noticed that I have a white milky discharge coming from both nipples if I squeeze them I read that high blood pressure medication can cause this. Is that true and does it affect fertilty?

Fertility in females? [ 1 Answers ]

Whwn does a female know when she is most fertile or just fertile? For example by the discharge she is given of:confused:

Fertility [ 5 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant anytime you have sex? Or just during those days that you ovulate? My friend needs answers. And I'm just as confused.

View more questions Search