Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Also having issues not being able to download
    I am using vista and IE7.0.6. it is in the middle of installing updates but I really don't have any hope of it working. It has been maybe 2 months since this has started. I left the computer unplugged since I had moved and had a different computer hooked up. I try and download IE8 (or anything) and it asks to save it, goes through counting down the percentage (even when I specify a location) it comes up with asking permission to run... then disappears. I search for the file that I downloaded and it doesn't exist. I have deleted all temp files, my defrag runs weekly, reset IE to default and rebooted. I haven't restored because honestly I want to wipe the computer soon but need to back some items up first and the fact I don't have the time for it. Any suggestions?
    aaith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:38 PM

Oh you... don't know if it is related, but my task bar disappears once in a while but the round start button is there. I restart and it is back, but have no idea where it went or what happened in the first place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download anything! [ 11 Answers ]

I have windows vista and Yahoo and I can't download anything! All I can download off is realarcade, but I want to download from Google and other places, too. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! ALSO IF THIS HELPS: ONCE A DOWNLOAD IS FINISHED, THEN IT JUST GOES AWAY, AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!

Download pop up window issues [ 1 Answers ]

I recently downloaded a torrent and the download window pops up asking me which program to use to download/open it, I accidentally checked the always do this action when this file is opened. Now the window no longer appears when I download. How do I uncheck this option? I am running Firefox in Win...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

View more questions Search