Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acenjack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Online links for highschoolfinancial aid
    I've been through the school office for financial aid wondered if anyone new an online source I can go through for high school financial aid. They all end up only offering college aid.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 05:57 PM

There is no real aid for high school ( in the US) The school you are wanting to go to, would know any they may have
    WaBeHS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 04:17 PM

Try the Mc Kay foundation scholarship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Useful Links. [ 1 Answers ]

The Comfort Zone in: Archived Articles Seems to be a good overview of the HVAC industry with info on design, comfort, Maintenance and gotcha's.

Links [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has stopped responding when I click on a link or on a "click here for further info". I can sometimes go to the linked website by copying the link to the address line. This is a recent development as I have always been able to use all links. I'm using Win98 second addition with MS...

Need some links [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any forums/support groups focusing on eating disorders? Any links would be helpful, preferably uk based (but this is not essential). Thanks in advance

E-mail links [ 1 Answers ]

When I read through my e-mail, some provide links to web-sites, but when I click on them nothing happens. It used to work fine a few weeks ago. Something must have happened. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

View more questions Search